Why are SOME Gagers on here so rude >:( ?

Notice that I said SOME. Anyways, sometimes I just be asking a simple question and they want to respond rudely in their opinions

Most Helpful Guy

• Because they feel they can say what they want and really feel because they are behind the safety of their computer or phone screen. Most of these people would not have the balls to say what they type on here to someones face.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's Behind the Computer Curtain, @Ashely_Princess, and even with This, Consider the source if they Go ANON or even as themselves, just the way they are in Real Life with their own Strife.
    Good luck. xx

• *How can anyone be rude to a young girl like yourself who is sweet and loving and relies on the gals and guys for a Best Answer to her problems? xxoo

• NP, @Ashely_Princess my pleasure, little treasure. xxoo

• Thank you, @Ashely_Princess, for the Vote of Confidence. xxoo

What Guys Said 22

• yeah, a few years ago i would have ate you up with rudeness and whatever. now i'm just meh, who gives a fuck about some small internet site with a few spoiled kids whining about their sad lives.

• Oh and thanks for answering

• I hope I have been nice to you always even if I tell you something like dating at 14 you might not like to hear

• You're always nice to me and I understand why you say that about the 14. I really appreciate it :) <3

• Aww Thanks

• People do them things aren't worth our time of the day, don't let anyone bring you down sorry people are cruel.

• Because it's the internet and their to shy to be rude in real life, so they turn to being rude while hiding behind a computer screen, tho some people are just rude no matter what. Just ignore the rude G@Gers, their are plenty of nice G@Gers.

• It is a great shame! It's par for the course when you are allowed to be totally anonymous. Anything really bad should be flagged up as ( for example ) antagonistic, offensive, abusive etc. Otherwise, just ignore the trolls and idiots.

• Unfortunately, that's the internet.

Counterpoint is that rudeness *can* be subjective. Some users here feel that anyone who doesn't just agree with them or tell them what they want to hear are 'rude'.

• Oh and thanks for answering

• Rude people, I think find enjoyment out of it because they have nothing else better to do and feel like sitting behind a computer will protect them. I'm not even close to one of those people :)

• Thanks for answering :)

• Trolls and people with bad attitude exist everywhere and also in the internet community so we have to stand them until they are banned.

• LOL sorry I giggled at the 'notice' xD

I'm actually annoyed by the opposite kind of rude people.
    The ones that ask a question, you try to help them, and suddenly they get offended and start swearing.

• I know right, I don't get it and thanks for answering

• A friend once said that she'd really love to have a superpower to punch someone through her screen.
      I finally understand why xD

• Some people just have hatred in their heart and soul, and don't respond well to positivity.

• True, thanks for answering

• It's probably because they're having a bad day or your questions are repeated so they don't have the patience so they let it out on your questions!

• Because some people are rude. It's no different from people you meet in real life.

• True, thanks for answering

• Because they don't have to say it to your face. They are cruel because they want to hurt people, but do not have the courage to say it to your face.

• True, thanks for answering

• If you think about this site like real life, then you see why.

Some people are just assholes.

• Yeah and thanks for answering

• Think of it as a diversity. Some people would be rude and some would not be.

• Yeah and thanks for answering

• Some are just mean, some might be in a bad mood; it could be a lot of reasons.
    There are rude people on GAG just like anywhere.
    Then there are people like you who are always nice and polite, so it balances out.

• And some are nice see the bright side of it 😛

• Because those "Simple" questions can take common sense to answer.

• Oh and thanks for answering

• because you are a girl and you get offended easily.

• Because they're not pc

• Because in real life people are so rude. Try to ignore it and take the good in and ignore the poop.

• Some people are bitches.

What Girls Said 8

• This is the internet, unfortunately rude, bitter, disrespectful people will always be around. Can't get rid of them all. They have shitty lives and that's why they express their anger towards people who don't deserve it, guess it makes them feel better.

Don't take it to heart, ignore them, prove that you are the bigger person.

• there will always exist rude people

In and out of GAG

What would the world do without the real life grumpy cats?

• Because some are 100 times grumpier than the grumpy cat. :D

Just ignore them other wise arguing with them will give you a headache. Some like to pick fights or they just want to sound like a douche.

• sadly that's the Internet some people can be that way sometimes but not all are like that but one time I read a artical and read something on yahoo answers about if it was ok to be rude sometimes and I found out it's ok sometimes as you getting a point cross and what I also herd was that if your in a situation were u have to defend and stickup for your self I read that sometimes u gotta be assertive and stick up for your self if someone's being mean

• Because they think they're being funny and clever, when in reality they're being assholes.

• Don't worry about them, it is ok, but one time this one guy personal messaged me and told me to slit my throat and then I will see if God is real, he doesn't think god is real, and that is fine every one has there on beliefs.

• Yeah and thanks for answering

• Yeah, true. I don't know why they're like that.

• Me neither and thanks for answering

• A lot of people who are rude or aggressive on GaG have many issues. They hurt others in order to heal themselves. If you ignore them it takes away their control away. There's more Moderators on GaG than they used to be, it reduces disharmony on GaG as well as limiting the abuse genuine people such as yourself, and others have to face on here.

If certain people have a negative affect on you , block them. Flag their opinion or report them to a mod or admin.

Although it is easier said than done.. don't take it too personally, because some people thrive on confrontation. Those types of people would cower before you face to face. 💜 xx

• Thanks for the advice :)

• You're welcome! 💐