Does anyone actually eat nuts (edible) for the taste?

Anyone actually like eating nuts out of a can/bag? I've had pecans, walnuts, almonds, peanuts and more. None of them are appealing to me to eat. I eat them because I know they're good for you. I like peanut "butter" though. :D

• yes
    88% (22)89% (17)89% (39)Vote
  • no
    12% (3)11% (2)11% (5)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
12|13

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 11

• yeah i like them =] my favourites are peanuts, cashews, macadamias and pistachios. i dont like almonds much but i eat those because theyre good for u lol.

0|1
    0|0
  • I eat salty peanuts for the taste. 😋

0|1
    0|0
  • I eat them because I think they taste good! I enjoy peanuts, almonds, macadamia nuts, and pistachios. :)

0|1
    0|0
  • I like almost every nut for the taste, otherwise I wouldn't eat them lol.

0|1
    0|0
  • I enjoy snacking on them!

Nomnomnom

0|1
    0|0
  • I love almonds, pecans, walnuts and cashews. I also love seeds too... especially sunflower seeds. YUM

0|1
    0|0
  • If I didn't like the taste there is no way I would be eating them.

0|1
    0|0
  • I like the taste of pistachios and almonds only

0|1
    0|0
  • I only like cashews and pistachios when it comes to taste, and those i do casually eat out of cans/bags quite often

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes. I like all nuts except pistachios.

The flavor is great to me.

Walnuts and Brazil nuts are my favorites.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. Pistachios are my favorite. But I enjoy cashews, almonds, pecans, hazelnuts, and walnuts. Peanuts are okay I guess. I sometimes add dried cranberries with nuts for a nice snack.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 12

• I eat almonds everyday, more for nutritional value than anything. They're kind of dry, but I like them. My favorites are cashews, peanuts and pistachios. That's flavor country👌 Actually about to go to the supermarket, I might hit up the nut aisle.

0|1
    0|0
  • Walnuts, almomds, pecans, pistachios and especially cashews. I've even had cashews straight from the roaster... yum.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yep, I like nuts.

... welp. that sounded more gay than I would have liked.

0|1
    0|0
  • MY favorite is macadamia nuts.
    I eat it for the taste, its soo yummy

1|1
    0|0
  • Yes I love peanuts, cashews, walnuts, almonds all types of nuts (testicles not included).
    I prefer somewhat salted.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yup, I love eating nuts I've eaten all kinds.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't eat them, but that's because I'm allergic to nuts. :P

0|1
    0|0
  • I love peanuts! Honey roasted, salted, Boiled, or cajun. They are the best

0|1
    0|0
  • Cashews and almonds are awesome. If they don't taste good then you need to get off the American diet and sugar.

0|0
    0|0
    • My diet is probably better than yours. Only sugar I eat is Stevia and sugar in fruits so... bold statement somewhere else.

• I like peanuts, especially these lime flavored ones from this Mexican grocery store.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love dem nutz

0|1
    0|0
  • I snack on peanuts all the time. but mostly cuz other snacks like chips and cookies make you fat.

0|1
    0|0
    • Would you still eat them if those other snacks were just as healthy?

• Peanuts taste ok but I'd definitely rather eat potato chips. The problem is all those carbs just make you fat.

I do like walnuts and other nuts more than peanuts but they're too expensive.

• Walnuts and Almonds are really good for you.
      They're both tough for me to get down though.