Could a girl beat a guy in a fight with a kick/knee to the balls?

Could a girl beat a guy in a fight if she kicked/kneed him in the balls?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• Could she? Yes. It's certainly a possibility.
    A few things to consider:
    1) You need a clean hit against a target most men are fairly good at insinctivly covering. How good is the girl at kicking strategically.
    2) A groin kick isn't an instant win button. Even with a clean impact it'll take a lot of force to hurt a guy enough to stop him, and in certain mindets he still might just push through the pain.
    3) What is the context of the fight. While an armed fight can often be won with speed, and skill is the most important factor, in a bare handed brawl strength and endurance provide the biggest advantages. Even an average guy is vastly stronger than a strong woman if he intends her harm.

Generally a solid kick to the groin, from a woman who knows how, and when, to kick, will buy her enough time to gain an uperhand in the situation and flee. But it won't instant win the fight, especially not if she is an ammateur and he isn't.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think winning a fight and doing just enough to get away are two very different things. I could never imagine doing this, unless I was about to get sexually assaulted or he was otherwise trying to physically abuse me or a family member, or in a life and death situation. As some of the guys said above, they have their whole lives have been instinctively training to protect that part of their body. In sports and in life, they automatically go to protect their most vulnerable area. So, for you to be fast and sneaky enough to have that work is slim. Even then, the guy will still be stronger and faster than you. I think instead of these things, invest in some pepper spray. That will take him down because he truly can't see you. Then run. Get to other people and get to safety.

What Guys Said 21

• She can but it is not acceptable. The only time it is ever acceptable for a girl to do that is if her life is actually in danger in some way like she is being raped or something and she does it to defend herself. Any other time it is not acceptable no matter what the guy does. If he cheats it is still not acceptable for a girl to kick a guy in the balls. Guys can end up on being able to have kids because of it or in the worst case even die. If any girl ever does that to me she will be paying for it for most of the rest of her life when I call the cops down and get her in as much legal trouble as I can.

• I think it's wrong I would never.

• That's just mean of them. That should not be acceptable.

• It is not acceptable but the thing is guys are taken way more seriously when girls abuse them than women are which is wrong. I think I heard of this guy that said a woman was going to kick him in the balls so he put his leg up fast to protect himself and the girl ended up kicking the guys leg and chipping her knee bone. I think the girl was blaming him, well it is not his fault he was just defending himself from being sexually assaulted.

• No, when enraged and the adrenaline is pumping the body releases hormones that help reduce, or if significant enough, deaden pain. So it depends on his state of mind at the time however I find when some one whants something, or in this case to do something, bad enough pain is not a particularly effective deterent.

• In reality it's not the "take down" move that they make it out to be in the movies. Rarely do you get a "clean" full-on hit, because guys move instinctively, so you're just as likely to just enrage him.

It's good for life or death fighting, because you have nothing to lose and everything to gain, but otherwise, unless perfectly executed, it's more likely to just drive the guy insane with rage. Given that most guys have twice the upper body strength of most girls, this is not a good thing.

Yes, I know two women passed Ranger training and I'm well aware that either of them could take me oout without batting an eye, but women like that are rare.

• https://youtu.be/Js_3bIni52I

not these guys ;)

• How do they do that XD

• 1 must first master the horse stance before learning other techniques

• @Ihav2fart yes master!!! * goes into horse stance*

• A girl can beat a guy without that as well, fighting is a skill that can be learned. Often it comes down to who is a better fighter. Yes weight can and does play a part but it's not everything.

• ____________________
    http://cdn.meme.am/instances/500x/54373659.jpg
    I pity the fool that has no honor

• She'd have to be far far away when he got back on his feet. haha

• That would be easy yes in one or 2 blows should do it.

• Once that pain from kicking a man in the balls subsides, you can pretty much expect absolutely no holding back. He will likely take your head and repeatedly slam it into the nearest solid object or ground until you stop twitching.

• That wouldn't be a fair fight but yes.

• Kicking to the balls disqualifies it as a real fight.

• Maybe a normal human male, but not me.

• yeah lol... the weakest partsssssssssssssssss

• No its called a rage where people are so fucking mad that they can't feel pain I've seen it happen to someone they almost killed me

• My 12 year old female cousin kicked me when we were the same age then and playing around, my hand accidentally grazed over her area and she licked me straight up and she won.

• yes easily.

but don't do it unless you're in danger cuz it can cause severe permanent damage.

• It might stop him for a minute, but after that you'd better be gone.

• She could incapacitate him enough to probably get away if she ran, but if she hung around she would be toast.

I guess if you classify running away as "winning" you could say she won, but I don't.

• yeah technically that's not a won unless she's like this expert:
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFsCsHLcdYc

Though this is part of a short 1 min part of a Spanish soap opera, this is showing a woman that knows what to do with an abusive husband who tried to hit her the first time. In that case, that would be considered a won. But very few women are prepared and trained as her.

The briefly translation is something along on the lines of:
      Husband tries to punch her but she's dodges, is like ''what's your trouble''... when he tries to do it again, he responds with a punch and is basically saying ''better not try it again''. He off course charges at her and this is her the knee in the balls seems effective.

• she responds

• Against a guy with decent reflexes? No. It's very easy to shield that area with a thigh. I have no problems doing that with guys much larger, faster and stronger than most women. Also at that point you've shown clear intent to do damage and the guy could return in force. Risky and stupid.

• It depends how worked up and angry he is. If he's in a rage it might not work. Also it's more difficult to do than you might think. A man's brain is wired to react to threats to the groin and neck without even having to think about it. It's like the reaction of pulling your hand away from something hot, you do it before your brain even registers the heat.

• If you do that it better be a fight to the death. Someone tried that with me the only reason they don't die that day is if I do.

What Girls Said 9

• The problem is how would you ever get that close? The only times I've seen that work were when the guy didn't know she was coming. I tried it in an actual fight (which I probably shouldn't have done, but I wanted to help my boyfriend), and it messed the guy up, but then he got so angry he decked me and gave me a black eye. I think he may have knocked me out, but if so I was only out for a couple of seconds.

The point is, it CAN work, but doesn't always. And if it doesn't, well, you better hope there are other guys around to stop the revenge.

• It could but it has to be a good one and fast. Has to be use only in self-defense such as him trying to rape her or trying to harm a family member.

If I'm not mistake, it was written that Carol Daronch kicked then serial killer (and her would-be killer) Ted Bundy in the groin and that allowed her to make her narrow escape.

• I can't imagine how scared to death that poor girl was at the time. She's now in her 60's.

• Yes, but that is a low blow. Quite literally.

• I would only use that if you are being attacked, not okay otherwise. But yes it would probably at least provide you with enough time to run away or get help

• I think they can it just depends on how tough the guy or girl is

• Of course, but that depends on the girl. I could, but hey, I'm a Kung Fu girl ;)

• Sure, I did, couple of times ;)

• Yes absolutely. That's the first thing they teach you in self defense class

• Yes but don't do that, ouchie, unless he's trying to do you serious harm, seriously, avoid the bollocks, that's just unfair. A literal low blow

• It is unfair I haven't done it.