How are you feeling today and why?

Are you alright today? I hope all of you are happy <3

Most Helpful Guy

• I feel pretty crappy but it's fine.

Wow. Girls are much happier than guys (at least on GaG).

• Aw that isn't fine :( . Why do you feel crappy?

• I've no idea what to do after college. Lol

The weird multi coloured one?

• That'd be me :3 . Weird and multicoloured is probably a good summary of my personality tbh :')

I only have a vague idea. I'm only in second year though so I have some time. How come you chose product design?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm feeling ok. Work has been draining for me. It's just been a very long stressful day. I don't think today was my day, but hopefully tomorrow will be a nicer day for me.

• That is good that you're optimistic <3 . I hope you have some time to de-stress now, look after yourself <3

• Hehe yeah, can't get better then that really 😅👍🏽

• Thank you for Mh ☺️

What Guys Said 8

• Feeling just great!! Lovely day... any day with ice cream is a great day for me, haha... love it

• I just woke up brushed my teeth, took out the trash and ready too play some league so im pretty good what about you?

• That is pretty sweet man :)

I'm alright, I didn't have the best morning because I missed almost all of my first seminar for this uni module I'm taking because my bus was held up :/ . It wasn't the bus's fault, there was an accident where this poor girl was knocked of her bike :( . I could have walked to uni twice over in the time I was waiting though.. my tutor was really nice about it, but I just could have used the help 'cause it's my hardest module :/ . Oh also a pigeon literally fell out of the sky at my feet while I was waiting for this bus and was dying on the floor, that was pretty grim :( . I had a good Sociology lecture though, and I'm home now :) . Sorry that was long.. Kind of a weird day

• I'm sick and tired of busting my ass and getting nowhere for it.

• I am happy that I won't come back here after today

• Back here as in this website or back here as in the place you're writing from?

• In this site

• I am feeling angry.

• Why?

• Many, many reasons. For one, people always go around spreading the idea that perfection cannot exist. Another thing is the splay of the idea that the world can be peaceful and what absolutely fills my rage tanks is when people make fun of food. You won't be making fun of food when you're starving to death.

• Little bit heartbroken but ok. Its a lovely day today :)

• Badly, because I lost my job.

• I'm so sorry to hear that :(

• Me too <3, good luck man

• Kind girl, thank you.

• You don't know me, so it isn't like you actually give a fuck, you just want to feel important. Cut the Bullshit.

What Girls Said 9

• Today was the best day I've had since my breakup. I laughed and smiled a lot. Generally It's been a uneventful day but with a good attitude.

• I'm happy, satisfied because my tan is back 'on fleek', and also a little tired. :P

• I'm sick and tired, but happy as can be! Soo many positive feels 💗💕

• Walking to the train station to go to the city for some photo shoots cause I don't feel like staying at home today. :3 It's only afternoon so far but I'm okay with it ahah

• How do you think I am?

Haha.

• Ah, today was kind of a rough day in the afternoon. Thoughts about life got to me, but the day overall wasn't too bad. I made homemade chocolate chip cookies with my mom, so that makes things much better.

• am feeling really sleepy today ZZzzzzzz...

• i was feeling pretty neutral today
    aside from the usual, i did some reading and made plans for next week
    now that you posed this question, i'm feeling a bit sad because i've been contemplating for some time of breaking up with my boyfriend :/

• So stressed out to the point where I'm only 15 and my hairs falling out haven't eaten anything in four days except a couple bites of velveta (almost puked afterwards even though it's my favriote food) and a strawberry smoothie. and only getting two hours of sleep at night but other than that just Great 😒

• Shit dudette that's awful :( . How come you're so stressed?