My friend thinks uncut guys need to lift thier fore skin to pee and cum?

I told her that they didn't, and she kept insiting they do. Can you prove it to her please?

• They don't need to lift thier foreskin
  • They do need to lift thier foreskin
Just to be clear, I meant proof by the poll results, not anything else please.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, we can both pee and cum without retracting our foreskin. I've done both. Pulling it back does make it easier to clean up afterwards, though.

As for the proof, you'll just have to take my word for it. I'm not uploading pics or video.

• Lol no i meant proof by the poll results.

• How the heck does the cumming part work? Doesn't an erection naturally cause the foreskin to retract? I was circumcised as a young kid so I know what foreskin is like but I didn't hit puberty yet...

• Depends how much foreskin you have. I have enough to maintain full coverage even when erect.

What Guys Said 12

• Uhh , no we do not.

• We don't have to, but I think most of us do. It takes less than 0.5 seconds so no biggie.

• lol no!
    i mean i pull it back when i pee but i can pee without doing so :)
    and when i am horny the skin goes all the way back on its own, so when i cum its kind of pulled back naturally anyways :)

• Tell her she's misinformed. They need to lift it to breath.

• Uncut guys don't need to roll back our foreskins to pee/cum, BUT if we don't roll it back, then it'll turn into something like a truck full of blue cheese crashed into a truck stop urinal really quickly.

• only to pee but unless its really really cold and still very rare, but to cum thats the dumbest thing I've ever heard.

• i never had to pull back the foreskin to do both, but ugh y are you hiding? this is y i hate people who go anonymous

• No, we don't need to do that.

• Hmm not too pee but when I get a boner the foreskin pulls back by itself so not to cum either

• Wouldn't know, I was circumcised at birth.

• Not cut, don't have to do anything but aim.

• Oops, I hit they do by accident.

There is zero need to retract the foreskin to urinate or to ejaculate.
    There is a need to do so if you want to clean properly, or you run the risk of what they call "dick cheese" and yes it is as gross as it sounds.
    It's a white creamy substance which occurs inside the foreskin if proper cleaning isn't done.

What Girls Said 0