Am I a hypocrite for being ok with having sex with a woman of any race but when it comes to dating I only want to date Latinas?

Like I posted a while back, I only want to date Latinas since I have more thing in common with them. When it comes to hooking up it wouldn't matter to me what race she is though. I would have sex with a woman of any race since it doesn't matter if I would have things in common with a woman I am just hooking up with. Anyways is this hypocritical? That I only want to date Latinas, but would be ok with having sex with a woman of any race?

Most single straight guys would have sex with a woman of any race lol. I am not the only one

Most Helpful Guy

• I can see how others would see this as hypocritical, but I personally think your reasoning is sound.

There's a big difference between saying "I would hookup with a woman of any race but only date Latinas because I have more in common with them" and "I would hookup with a woman of any race but only date Latinas because the other races are *insert racist remark here*", but I doubt many people here will understand that your reason isn't racist.

• Yeah tell me about it man. Even though my reason is not a racist reason at all, some people could still think it is racial.

• Yeah they don't. I mean, it is understandable to only want to date people you have things in common with, but hooking up, you don't have to have things in common with the other person.

• Exactly.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• "Most single straight guys would have sex with a woman of any race"

^ Truth
    Do what ya wanna do man I say you're missing out on a lot of good people limiting yourself to one race but I feel ya on the relating thing.

• No, just shows you actually know what it means to come from an attractive race with beautiful women.

• Yeah, I think Latinas are the hottest lol, but I am still ok with dating average or a little below average looking Latinas as well. I have more things in common with Latinas.