Strippers: Sluts or decent girls?

What do you think of strippers?

Are they nasty sluts who have no self-respect and are only good for a fun time?

Or decent girls you would date seriously and take home to mom?

Most Helpful Girl

• Just because she's a stripper doesn't mean she's a slut let alone sleeps with a bunch of guys. You sound like douche that doesn't respect women.

• it's no different. she's still selling her body,

• lol you're upset because we don't agree with you. get over it, thats life. I'm not getting into petty insults. this conversation is about strippers and whether or not they're sluts. you disagree with me, and thats fine. grow up.

• I'm in no capacity upset. I don't waste time being upset with sociopathic boys who don't respect women. Im fine disagreeing with someone but I didn't start a whole argument about it, you did. You're just pissy bc I won and be sure to run home and tell your mommy that Mr. ForeverAlone and anonymous. Since I mean it's obvious you can't run home and tell her you have a girlfriend...

Most Helpful Guy

• Having known a few strippers, and even dated one once, combined with a length of time as a bouncer in bars, I can tell you that there is a wider variety of lifestyles for those women, just as with most other professions. Many are married, most are doing it just for the money, including students paying huge educational bills. Some are even on the path to becoming doctors.

There are some who choose a lifestyle that many call indecent. And working in that line introduces women to that life a lot. But some go that way and others do not.

What Girls Said 8

• If she is stripping to pay for university especially I completely understand. Ballroom dancer also dance for money with very little clothing on...

• Ballroom dancers? I suggest you youtube Ballroom Dancing.

• stretchcoach.com/.../ballroom-dancing_2.jpg
      I used to be a ballroom dancer, the costumes I was made to wear covered barely anything and even though I was uncomfortable I still had to wear them. Even when I was a child the costumes were skimpy just watch a few seconds of dance moms and you will see what I mean and what they forced young girls to wear. And I did get paid a lot of money in competitions.

• www.joshdance.com/images/joshjonesdevelope.jpg
      upload.wikimedia.org/.../...m_dance_exhibition.jpg
      upload.wikimedia.org/.../...ance_championships.JPG

This is "late" because you did not tag me. If you are talking about competitions, any activity can pay. But for just normally doing something like that there is usually no pay.

And I have seen many ballroom dancers, but never in what is being worn in the picture you showed.

I once saw a few minutes of Dance Moms and almost gagged at the things they trained those girls to do, but did not see any revealing outfits. Not arguing with you, since you "lived it", but yours was not the "norm".

Otherwise, I completely agree with your opinion of strippers.

• A lot of women with little to no sexual activity are strippers.

Just a job for a lot of people.

• a lot of those girls go to college and need the money. And they might have children they need to support too. Many of them aren't and some of them do sleep around for money.

Not looking down on them for their sex lifes or career. Not my business. Idc.

Also many have boyfriends who know what they are doing. The ones who don't sleep with clients anyways.

• my teacher in school was a stripper. the reason i knew is because my boyfriend who at that stage was older then me and went to strip club where she danced. We then spoke to her about it and she said she she made more money dancing a week then she did in a month working as a teacher. Not only that, she was a mother, a wife, a teacher and a stripper. She was NOT a whore, she stripped and danced.

• HEY. Don't be so judgmental. Strippers are just nice ladies with less clothing.

• They're decent girls who works a job to pay for the rent.

• That would be dependent on their personal lives, dancing is dancing.

• It's a job, nothing More nothing less. That's all.

What Guys Said 19

• It's just a job... well... unless she's gonna make it into a "career" then we might have problems lol
    Anyway, just a job.

• I think very highly of strippers.

In fact, I wouldn't mind if I had a daughter one day and she wanted to be a stripper for a while.

Think about it. It pays extremely well. She'll get to learn how much power she has over men as a woman. It'll keep her in shape, and the fact that she qualifies as a stripper means that my daughter isn't fat and ugly.

Don't buy into the bullshit that society tells you. Strippers are master exploiters of men's weaknesses.

• Depends from girl to girl, I know someone in her 30s who's married with a kid, strips and is classy. Why? Cause she's got it and it brings in over 200k a year. That being said as far as I know most strippers are really dirty who will cross a lot of lines for money. You start off with 60$ for a dance, add another 100 she'll let you touch her, add another 150 she'll suck you off. Not from personal experience but I've heard it from plenty of people to believe it to be true.

• I have literally zero dating/sex experience, but one time I decided to stop talking to a girl who I later found out was a stripper. Someone told me that she was a stripper, and she never told me upfront about it, so I cancelled our little coffee date. Not only did she lie to me, but I would never date a stripper to begin with, lets just say my personal values do not approve of it.

• i met a stripper this summer, she was pretty trashy tbh, she was fun and funny but definitely a girl one can trust or bring home.. she was a bit gross to

• I think they're just trying to make money.

• Decent girls, all in all. They are working girls so I cannot complain at all.

• Not the best choice of words to make that point. "Working girls" is slang for prostitutes and is also the name of a film on just that.

• I could not care less about being PC. Was just pointing out that you can't prove they are "decent" girls by using the slang for prostitute.

• You missed the point of what i was saying, I am not using slang. I am using straightforward unadulterated English in reference to the fact that a girl works, so when i say working girl... it means she fucking works... thats it. This conversation is pointless.

• from what I've seen most are girls that had a bad childhood filled with sexual acts against them. its not that their sluts but the feel men expect them to act like it never date them to much drama

• Some are very sexual girls and others not so much... you couldn't typecast them all and put them in the same box

• I'd date a "slut" (I don't even consider being one a bad thing) so...

• EVIL ANIMALS.

• it all depends on the girl and why she is doing it

• It likely depends on the stripper.

• Strippers are just there to make money dude.

• Who said sluts/whores can't make money? Im not saying they should stop lol just saying they are sluts in my opinion. some people disagree. i don't know any guy who would be proud to date a girl who gets naked for money but I'm sure they exist. to each his own

• A prostitute is a slut. A stripper is a performer. Totally different thing.

• definitions then. getting naked for strangers to make money = selling your body. selling your body makes you a slut/whore in my book. if you disagree, no big deal.

just curious, would you marry a stripper? not an ex-stripper, a woman getting naked for hundreds of guys every week and gives lap dances? would that be the mother of your children? its fine if so, its your life. I'm just curious.

• I feel sorry for them... I feel even more sorry for the clients...

• i vote, a. there's just no excuse for stripping.

• agreed. they are fun, no doubt. i love sluts, but we shouldn't sugar coat what they are. a whore is a whore and she should know it, in my opinion. we coddle people too much these days.

• agreed, more so in girls, case in point. they're weak, but as you've already stated, it's not their fault, parents are far too easy on them. although, i've noticed this being with males as well.

• Untrustworthy

• They are lots of fun, but I would not marry one.

• Most are just doing it to get through school. They like dancing and know they can make more money by showing off their gorgeous bodies. They're good people, just happen to be in an outdated type of job