Weird that I found a muslim girl hot?

There are a few religious people at my local college and one of the regulars there is an muslim female who i think is really attractive.

Is that weird, has any one had that kind of expreince?

Most Helpful Girl

• Over four years agho, a man from Egypt found me on FB and we started a whirlwind romance by chance. After getting to know him and his lovely family better on Skype, I ten jetted off to the magical land of Cairo, where I stayed for 30 days. Things went so well, I then got back on board 3 months later, tying the knot with him at the Ministry of Justice. I remained for awhile, living with him and his family, in a small village outside of Cairo, in their big family house.
    I am back in the states now, and although we have our Breakups and Makeups and ups and downs, crying and frowns, I do date others and no matter Who, I find Muslim men the most sexy of all.
    Being you are not Muslim, look but do not touch. You will never get anywhere with her, you need to be a Muslim for she can only Marry a Muslim man.
    Good luck. xx

• There are quite a few Muslim girls who aren't religious at all and do date non Muslim guys.

• Maybe so but it is the family that they usually answer to and perhaps it Might be different out in the USA. xxoo

• Thank you, sweetie, for the upvote. xxoo

Most Helpful Guy

• I find them rather attractive too. Big beautiful eyes, no over tan look. natural and exotic looking makeup, soft spoken, and most of the time have clear skin.

But I don't approach any of them if they have that head scarf ( sorry I forget the name)

What Girls Said 6

• No of course not they have beautiful hair.

• muslims are like a forbidden fruit, especially the women, since they can only marry muslim men
    they seemingly possess morals that have been long gone in western societies
    that could attract
    many have good bone structure

these things combined can make for an attractive package, but just like a non-muslim girl seeing a muslim guy, getting real close to them will only bring heart ache in the end due to religion

• Its not weird at all. she's human and female.

• Not really.

• I don't see anything weird with it.

• Lol not at all.. I'm Muslim well my family are but I don't personally follow the religion/I'm not religious. I'm currently dating a Muslim but no our parents do not know about it since its against the religion. We have sex on a regular too which is also forbidden lol. I've dated non Muslims before... Never been an issue for me

What Guys Said 13

• I think they're total hotties too!

aforestofbeasts.files.wordpress.com/.../blog-pic1.jpg

• i have noticed that about some, they don't look to bad

• It's not weird dude, i am sure they are as hot as any other hot girl, the difference is they wear hijab.

• ... No, there are plenty of beautiful Arabic women, why would that be weird?

• Not all Arabs are Muslim

• There are black Arabs, white Arabs, Asian arabs. I can't believe you don't know that

• @iamyourneighbor, I do know that, they make up a large chunk of the world's population and are expected to be the world's largest religion in the next few decades. But without getting all "politically correct", he was most likely referring to Arabic women.

• I think Muslim women are beautiful, well some are, some aren't lol!
    but muslim women usually have good morals and values! so yeah :)

not weird =)

• are u kidding me, the sexiest girls i have seen are well, kashmiris (predominantly muslim state in india and pakistan too) and arabs. This shows you are an absolutely normal straight man lol

• She has a different religion than you. She's not a fucking animal. Please do not approach her because from this post I'm convinced you would never treat her correctly. Don't even talk to her, for her sake.

• @jjmarvin Jeez guy I just think she looks attractive, I dont think she's some kind of cattle

• Not at all, I myself find @ElissaDido to be VERY attractive. ;)

• Not weird since Religion and appearance has nothing to do with each other

• Girls are hot.

• I know a muslim girl who's hot and I don't think that it's weird.

• nothing weird in it.. they are indeed attractive

• Not weird at all.