Is anime the only life I shall live?

• yes
  • no
  • I don't know Wtf is anime?

Most Helpful Girl

• Anime is the worst life someone could live. 😝

Most Helpful Guy

• You'll grow up. Or you won't hah.

I was in the "I like anime but I'm not really proud of it" camp. I tried different genres. Following the hottest shows of each season. But it all sorta faded away in the recent few seasons. Now I haven't even watched anything in 3-ish months? (last was JoJo *oraoraoraoraora*)

I know people in the "I love anime but I'm proud of it" camp. They believe anime is love, anime is life, and refuse to believe they'll ever grow up. They have reluctance interacting with normal people because they feel normal people are "too boring". They dream about their hobbies, wished it was something they could do well in. (artists mostly)

I also know people who "love anime and love life too". (not that love live) They are unashamed of their hobby, and they may love breakdancing, travelling, singing, or have loving girlfriends etc. They just happen to enjoy a lot of anime too.

I dunno, seems like a lot of camps around here hah. Just be proud of who you are, never drag yourself into depression and you should be fine.

What Girls Said 2

• Nah, you can have a good mixture of anime and non-anime related things in your life.

• No its cool but no

What Guys Said 5

• When you stop watching cartoons it will feel like you are living another life, simply stop, you can always come back later

• Just be more social. I used to watch anime a lot but if you just go outside and find something to do you'll get a life pretty quickly.

• Stop watching cartoons and live another life

• Just be yourself, I personally like one piece and bleach, but I do many different thing like going to concerts, hanging out, and I like doing weird thing like contra dancing provided I'm going with a pretty girl.

• I vote B.

filler