How many people like talking privately through message on here?

I kind of like it because you get to know the other person. Plus some people are actually funny on here.

• 1) Yes i do
  • 2) Once in a while only
  • 3) No i dont
  • 4) People are to creepy on this site.. LOL!

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 5

• Yes, it's good but some people have a misunderstanding about me , people don't understand i have challenges so it's hard for them to understand me.

• I'd love it if I'm messaged privately.

... except for the times I'm asked for advice and they send me an entire essay on some stupid shit.

• not really... i'm supposedly not allowed to comment on stuff, so why must i "contact anybody hahaha..

• Yes, I like private messaging.

• I do

...

What Girls Said 6

• There's only a few people I really like talking to. A lot of them I just put up with or ignore. 😝

• I enjoy it. Like you, it helps you get to know others better than just reading and replying to their comments.

• I enjoy talking to a couple of people in private messages but I don't like it that much for the most part. My issue is I always read the message then put off replying until later, then I completely forget all about it lol

• I do that sometimes too.. LOL!

• lol i'll be on my laptop and it's difficult to scroll down so i'll go "i'll reply later" then I completely forget and feel like the biggest bitch ever a few weeks later.

• Once in a while, unless I have really connected with the person.

It's not that convenient for me to use.

• I message a few people (few meaning three, one of which is rarely on here) and they've become good friends to me

• I have no issues with talking if someone doesn't send dick pics or talking in a sexting manner...