The real reason guys open door for girls?

Ladies this is the real reason guys open doors for you

Most Helpful Girl

• Look at dudebro's sideburns and hat. We know what that type of guy is doing.

Most Helpful Guy

• I open doors for old ladies because that's the decent thing to do. I open doors for women because that's also a decent thing to do. In fact I open or hold doors for anyone really, men included.

But I will be honest and say that in the case of women, I throw a quick glance at dat bum. No harm in that I think.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• She was like an inch from the door when he got to it and she didn't even reach out for the handle. Was she just going to walk into it?

Also That video really only needed to be like 6 seconds. Also do you not hold the door open for senior citizens? I hope you're not checking out their asses because that's just way wrong.

• No, its not. It is an entertaining video though.

• Nah not really. I just like being nice to people. I open doors for anyone.

• If I want to check out her ass I'll just walk by her and look. Most girls don't actually mind that much if you take a peak. You can look without having to con your way into it. 99% of the time I don't even look at the girl's ass. I usually just look at her smiling face.