What does heartbreak feel like to you?

i have broken some girls hearts and i wanted to know what it feels like what goes threw your mind what do you feel what do you do right after do you get angry do you cry call a friend lay in bed and is there a difference between if it was his fault vs not his fault or is it all just the same?

guys how do you feel after you know you have broken a girls heart

Most Helpful Girl

• Like I don't want to accept that he doesn't want to be with me any more and I have all these delusions that I'll be able to get him to want me back :'( . Like I regret anything which might have made him not love me any more. I cry and want to talk to him but I don't want him to feel guilty because he was never cruel to me and it isn't his fault he didn't fall for me. It just really, really hurts because I still love and care about him so much and I miss when he'd tell me he loved me and we were going to be a couple </3

• seriously thank you for sharing that with me

• no worries I'm ok i hope things workout for you for the best

• Thank-you, and thank-you for talking to me <3

I'm glad that you're okay <3

Most Helpful Guy

• It feels bad.

What Girls Said 1

• It depends how heart broken you are. It's intemse disappointed and anger... Toward yourself mostly.

What Guys Said 1