Do you think it’s easy to be famous these days?

I believe it is….

There was a guy in fb who just posted a pic holdin his turd…after his post he got tons of memes and funny pics including his “effort”…. i believe if his face was included in his pic as well…. he’d be even more famous for sure…

Another xample’s when a guy pooped in a plant at a mall in front of other ppl…. his videos had many many Ks of views…. or da guy who pooped into a pool…. he has almost 1 million views now.. ;p

Sounds like it’s pretty easy to be famous nowdays …. wid not much effort…technically everyone could be famous as it seems….

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes and no. The road to internet fame is easier but also has it's bumpy path. Getting something viral can be strategically planned but is more luck of the draw. Then there are those other famous internet personalities who started with one viewer and worked their way up.

By the way I let out a scream when the poop started spreading. I felt like I was there swimming for my life to escape the Hepatitis A infected water.

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't want to be famous I just want to be rich 😊

What Girls Said 5

• It's easier to be famous for a day but harder to stay famous for centuries.

• I don't know the positive things are that everyone knows you you have a lot of people who support you and you obviously have a lot of money BUT you're going to receive so much hate you wouldn't believe and also fame will change you a lot

• Andy warhol predicted the 15 minutes of fame theory

• i don't think so cuz now u have to better than all the stupid and horrible famous people but im not saying all famous people are stupid

• Omg I feel so sorry for the guy in the pool. :(

What Guys Said 3

• It's ridiculously easy to be famous or at the very least gain time on the air, I don't know why people want to be famous though people think fame is this awesome thing but it's not. You'll be judged, followed 24/7 every little thing you do will affect your life and you'll be stalked by the media all the time, you will never live a normal life again.

I don't know about anyone else but I don't want that, I am perfectly fine with my normal life.

• Yes it is far too easy to become famous these days - The worrying aspect is the things they do to stay famous.

• No, I don't think so. It's never easy to be famous