Have you had a fairground train ride as an adult?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yep and I don't have any kids. 😋

• really? how did u decide then? nephew/niece maybe?

• That's true not the plastic kid kind but true. Austin is known as Never Never Land for a reason though.

I'm growing out of it but like the culture. It is growing so fast however I think it will soon die away. It's too bad but all cities are growing right now. I just enjoy the days we have left then consider if and when I might move. But still it's silly to complain.

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, where i live in America they say some of the fairground rides aren't
    grounded to good so you gotta be careful what you ride on very seldom
    does a Amusement park such as Kenny-wood Park in America have
    unsafe rides to ride on your more safe to ride them then the Fairground rides

What Girls Said 3

• Yup, I can't resist a carousel :)

• No, but I went on a giant ferris wheel the other day. I thought I would be fine with it, I enjoy rides and roller coasters but it was terrifying... I hated it!

• being stopped on da very top wagon of a ferris wheel + a desperate need to shit = worst xperience ever...

• Haha! This one was one of those pod things, it was huge. It stopped at the top for ages and every time you moved just an inch the whole thing rocked. It was horrible.

• basically i believe most people would try to climb down in dis case... it's really hard to keep calm if such a thing happens...

• Never even had one as a child.

What Guys Said 2

• I have been on a ghost train as an adult.

• I went on a ghost train ride with my little bro this summer.