Which gender do you find scarier, men or women?

Scarier in terms of horror atmosphere, mental state, physical and metal capabilities and subtle intelligence.

• Men
  • Women
  • Others

Most Helpful Girl

• I voted men. Although women are the fastest growing population in prison and in violent crime statistics.

But today I was getting gas and a group of guys pulled up to the pump next to me and the vibe they gave off was not a good one. Let's just say that. They were looking at me in a way that was extremely unsettling. It made me extremely nervous and uncomfortable. I don't spook easily but those men scared me. It wasn't a look like they were checking me out, but like they were sizing me up. Due to my education and work background, I know the difference.

They all got out of the car and began to surround my truck and move in. It was very unsettling. I kept hard eye contact with them, cut off the pump, and got in. They backed off when I started my vehicle.

So I may be biased due to today's incident, but I voted men. Sorry.

Most Helpful Guy

• I voted for women. I have my reasons I voted for that too.

• Women are crazy... LOL

• @Iron_Man yes some women are like that. Not all are like that about money though. There was also something else I was thinking to.

• Yes for sure

What Girls Said 9

• Men... There's a reason why most murderers, rapists etc are men.

• Just give it time, in a few years women will make half of the murderers and rapists, you know, because equality...

xD I'm just kidding, girls, you know I love you... hahaha

• @AleDeEurope Hahahah, it could very well happen xD

• Usually the gender would vote for the opposing gender, not knowing what the opposing gender goes through in everyday life,.
    In general, I would have to say both.

It's a huge stereotypes for men to have a record of being a murderer, killer, etc.
    But not all men should be misjudged by that, it isn't all of the males.
    Men are likely for being more aggressive than women.
    They act dangerous as they are known for working hard, lifting weights and such.

Women have a bad temper that men probably can't keep up with.
    They aren't the type you would want to mess around with, and they turn into animals when they find out that the opposing gender was cheating with Sandy, Lisa, Sally, any girl out there. xD
    Women act like as if they are the REAL boss around the house, and they expect full control over the opposite gender.

Hope this helped :D

• Lol hilarious how each gender voted for the other. I think both are really scary in different ways, men are more likely to be physically harmful and women are more likely to be emotionally harmful. Personally I have experienced both but the men in my life did worse things to me so I voted for men.

• Women. Especially their metal capabilities.

https://youtu.be/YuSsSwg9MXs

• Men are scarier to me.

• Men... I've never met a woman that I have found to be particularly scary.

• Intresting how most women picked men and most men picked women.

• lol "I clicked men"

Each gender thinks the other is far scarier. HAH

• im scared of getting sexually assaulted by a man if it happens i won't be able too fight back :(

• im skinny i work out but not in a way that will help me survive im not that fast and im also pretty short so i wouldn't be able to put up much of a fight

What Guys Said 11

• Ehh I don't know. Men are scarier physically, but women can ruin your life just by shouting "help!", and that's scary as fuck.

• I think males are far more prone to resort to physical violence for whatever reason and stab you to death. So A). I think it is learned behavior.

• men can hurt you physically, women can hurt your ego, your heart, your self respect, your stability etc etc lol

• lol i love how it´s perfectly 50:50, each saying the other gender is more scary :D

• Physically, men. Women are generally quite harmless, physically.

• women, I end up all "yes yes yes, you're right, just don't hurt me"

• I get really scared around women primarily because I get nervous.

• None that is pre judging

• The in between by far

• Women, easily.

A man might hit you if you push him too much.

But a woman will sabotage you financially, emotionally, socially, and legally if she can get away with it.

• Women have mind control powers and are so powerful, they can basically control men!

Bitches be crazy and unpredictable!