Are the Star Wars prequels really that bad?

I really liked number 3 😊

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, I like them.

• You look very beautiful in your new profile pic. <3 I'm glad you like Star Wars, too. <3

• @LordZero thank you (:

@Asker thank you for mh ^^

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 5

• I like all of them in equal measures, I enjoyed watching the originals growing up and in my teens I enjoyed the new ones and having all the mysteries of the originals answered in the new movies. I can't chose which I prefer. Both epic af. My favourite films for sure!

• I like them! I never leave them out when I have a Star Wars marathon!

• Number 3 was okay but the rest were terrible.

• They were all fine I think...

• Never watched a single one.

What Guys Said 14

• I don't hate the prequels but overall they're just mediocre, poorly directed films. The action scenes range from ok to decent but damn, every other scene in those films is just looking at a bunch of people sitting and discussing about stuff, it gets tedious at times. I also don't like how they are CGI infested (looks dull, fake) and have no semblance to the original saga in terms of direction style and even content.

People just love to hate those films because of Plinkett's reviews (which make very solid points) but still... They're definitely not the worst sci-fi/adventure movies ever released.

• I LOVE STAR WARS !

• Number 3 was the worst! I couldn't stand spoiled cry baby Anakin.

• I haven't watched them for a pretty long time, but I remember having always liked them. I didn't even know people considered them "terrible" until a few years ago.

• Cinematically, they weren't anything to write home about. For the lore of the Star Wars, they were quite enjoyable for the most part, if they were abit drawn out and they completely brushed over major aspects of Anakin and the whole Dark Side thing. I mean they aren't terrible, but they aren't that good. But of course, I never really found Star Wars all that great. Yeah the originals were pretty cool but I've always been more of a Trekkie myself.

• I liked them all :D

• yes. they really are that bad.

• I am not a fan but friends who are and they were not happy.

• they do get progressively better, but they were all pretty bad compared to the originals.

• They were awful. Number 2 was the worst, at least number one had darth maul. Number 3 was alright, definitely better than the first 2, I just thought the emperor was corny throughout most of the movie.

• No. Just mediocre to regular bad, in my opinion. People just inflate a franchise with hype and then disproportionately hate it when it fails. The SW prequels were way better than some horrible crap that nobody even mentions.

• And part of me hopes that the new ones coming out fail harder than the prequels, just to watch the lulzy reaction.

• I don't like star wars at all. too much to remember.

• I liked them all.

• yes they are all shit..