If civilization were to end how long would you survive?

if civilization were to end like five minutes from now how long do you think you would survive

• 5 minutes after that five minutes
  • 1 hr
  • 1 day
  • 1 week
  • 1 month
  • years!
  • i would just keel over right there bury me i'm dead already
to make things more difficult you only have the clothes on your back nothing else

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 1

• It depends. What kind of apocalypse, how much of the world is left, and am I allowed to amass items. Cuz you just said the clothes on my back but I have a pack of survival shit so like... I want that too... and obviously I'd go find weapons and ammo and establish some kind of perimeter and start stashing supplies and shit everywhere. I think I'd last a good month or 2, maybe. I'd plan to kill off the competition quietly, but I don't really know if that will actually be necessary. People are assholes and since I'd be by myself mostly, I'd probably end up being killed off by the competition.

• whatever apocalyptic scenario you would like but you only get whats on your back but you are totally isolated for the most part and your in the woods someplace

What Guys Said 6

• Depends the logical thing to do is band together with others but if you pick wrong crowd you are a goner... So either a very long time or a very short time.

• It depends on my luck, but if I could get to my family and we could get to our emergency food in the back of the storage unit, I think we would last at last a year.
    And it would be fun.

• I can't predict the future. I see survivalist that are certain they'll survive as nutty, child-like simpletons. Starvation wouldn't be the biggest threat in this situation. Hostile people would be. And I know survivalist gun nut mall ninjas think they have it all figured out, but owning a gun doesn't make you bulletproof nor invulnerable in any way.

Personally, the first thing I would try is join whatever's left of the military to try to restore and maintain some kind of order and democracy.

• i'd tax everyone to use my generator to charge their phone.

• I would be the one causing and continuing the apocalypse. I would be guaranteed survival.

• according to internet tests, I'd survive for a long time.