' You are born alone... You die alone... in Life, it is all on you...'- Agree or Disagree?

We all create our own realities :)

Most Helpful Girl

• I believe in universal consciousness so I believe we only percieve ourselves as individuals, in fact we are part of a whole

What Girls Said 4

• i completely disagree.

• Not all humans die or be born alone, and even if you did (which you have no control over), this does not necessarily mean you have to live alone. It just means that you have to remember that evetually, you are the one responsible for the major choices in your life. Ultimately, you have to be in good terms with yourself, appreciate, love and understand yourself just like a close friend. Seek what makes you feel satisfied with yourself and don't just live trying to get others' acceptance because even if you try, you are not going to please everyone.

That being said, humans are normally social species they need to feel part of a society. With real love and friendship you don't live alone. You are not alone if you listen to others' advice and receive their support.

• It's impossible to be born alone since you're with at least your mother when you're born.

• Disagree. Dramatic saying that negates and discredits all of those who help us along our journeys.

• fair point, but it is your choice to allow them to help as well as inviting them into your world

What Guys Said 5

• When you're first born you can't really comprehend what loneliness is. Plus you usually have your parents taking care of you. I agree that we all die alone but not everyone lives alone.

• I agree.
    Everyone is born alone and dies alone. You can't bring anyone with you when you die.
    What you do in life is all up to you.

• Hopefully I pass away after my spouse. I don't want her to mourn.

• Simply agree. I think if you want to do something you should work thowards it. No one ever climbed the ladder of succes with their hands in their pockets.
    And if you start out with nothing, you can still do it.

• The last part of that quote is key here. I think you can be born alone and you can die alone, but it doesn't have to be that way. Now being born is not your choice. None of us chose to be here. None of us chose to be born by the parents we were born to and some of us had support from the get go from out family and some of us didn't.

But you don't have to die alone. You can die with a family. That's not dying alone to me.

• True, but even if your last breath is surrounded by many, you still die alone

• Physically maybe... unless other die the same time you do.

• *others