How do you respond to negative internet comments directed towards you?

0|0
9|5

Most Helpful Girl

• Laugh mostly. None of them have said anything that actually offended me, so if they want to make themself look like an idiot.. Go for it.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

What Girls Said 8

• You either ignore or on onccassiin I put them in their place. Usually they shut up

0|0
    0|0
  • Go fuck them selves.

0|0
    0|0
  • Laugh it off or reply with a sarcastic comment.

0|0
    0|0
  • Write something that will make them seem sooo stupid.. And then have a laugh.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes, try your best to ignore them or block them where possible if it persists.

0|0
    0|0
  • I ignore them. Some people thrive on confrontation, so they respond negatively towards you in order to get a reaction from you. By ignoring them... you take away their control.

My self- worth is not gained from other people's opinions of me. So it is futile to respond in a negative way towards me. Some people deserve your "silence."

0|0
    0|0
  • Lots of dry sarcasm.

Or just ignore it. The more you acknowledge them, the more they'll push.

0|1
    0|0
  • If the comment is really stupid and/or disrespectful, then I'll probably ignore it. I really don't mind debating things and exchanging different perspectives, but if someone talks to me in a rude way, then they aren't worth my time or energy.

Really, I don't really take things seriously enough on here and other opinion-based sites for negative comments to affect me.

1|0
    0|0