Do you wish you were a vampire if you were given that choice?

You would be remaining the same age and if enough centuries passed by or your maker was already so old (as in centuries or a thousand years old), you're more stronger to the point you can stay for a couple hours in the daylight and only get tanned but not die immediately.

Also, if you find it too emotional to drink human blood, you can go for animals.

• Yes, I would love it
  • No, it would be depressing

Most Helpful Guy

• I would love it. I wouldn't drink blood from other animals, though; only human beings. I am not Louis: he was a weakling. I can do so much better than that.

• Though he did get his revenge after they killed Claudia. He was beyond pissed off.

• Indeed, he was just pathetic. I like the ending part when Lestat listens to Louie's whines on the recorder and says ''Oh Louie, still whining Louie'' and then tells the reporter he just ''Have you heard enough, I had to listen to that for centuries''. lol

• Yeah, that part of the movie is awesome, ha ha! Thanks for MHO, by the way.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 9

• No. It would actually be impossible for vampires to even walk out in moonlight, at least without feeling some pain, because moonlight is literally just sunlight reflected off the moon.

Plus I would not want to have strong cravings for blood, nor be immortal.

• Lol no thanks, I'd rather be a werewolf.

• The only thing I would like is eternal life i would have to constantly feed off of blood to live its harder to find blood than water.

• 324 years old already. Transylvanian living in Canadia hahaha

• The type from the vampire diaries, hell yeah.1 more week!

• I would rather be a were wolf, get the immortality and you get to go into the sun light

• No, I'd prefer to remain human.

• I would but when I turn 21

• Instead of being a vampire I'd prefer to become a cyborg. I would be able to kill myself without pain if I get tired of the world.

• What about a vampire cyborg tho that would be sick af

• @TheBigBoy A cyborg wanting to drink blood but never able to get its taste? That'd be a curse. But it can be used to make money by doing quick blood tests.

What Girls Said 7

• No I don't want to see the death of my kids and all of my loved ones. I want to feel the sun in my skin and I don't want to kill humans.

• It would be depressing. I would have to see all my friends and family die off, more than once.

• True but you can do what Lestat did in the vampire novels. His mother was dying and he made her into a vampire. Once someone is turned into a vampire, he/she can be a maker too.

• Yes, that would be cool so I can be my brother's maker afterwards. The only problem I would have is I would only be drinking animal blood. I don't think I would have it in me to actually drain the life out of a person even in vampire form.

• I only want to be a vampire if I can sparkle in the sunlight.

• If I wasn't a mermaid I'd consider being a vampire. xD

• I would probably enjoy it at first but I'd get bored of it after a while.

• No thanks!!