Excuse me, who are you?

Tell me something about yourself! Introduce yourself to me, tell me anything you want or comment on other people's opinions and introduce yourself to them :)

Excuse me, who are you?

• I AM BATMAN.
  • I might not be who you think I am, but one thing is for sure, I AM A HUMAN BEING!!
  • You're a crazy lady, why in the world would i tell you something about me or introduce myself to you? I don't want to know you!!!
  • Buy me a large pizza, and I'll do everything you want!
  • I see dead people, Chucky is my best friend and he told me to tell you that if you don't talk to me, he'll haunt you on Halloween night!!
  • Do you love me?
  • I'm just here to see the results...

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 23

What Girls Said 17

• Hey! I'm a vegetarian, a perfectionist, and a naturally anxious person who makes lists of everything you could imagine. I am sugar and carbohydrate intolerant and am allergic to gold. I have a fractured spine from an atv accident and graduated hair school only to not want to pursue it as a career. I've lived in the country all my life but moved four hrs away from my family to the city where I know not a single soul but my boyfriend. I love making friends but find it difficult due to lack or common interests with others.

• What's my name? 😳

ahah okays.. well, I love music, it's part of who I am. I don't know why I learned the guitar or even the drums (but only till grade6) for, but at least it's good in helping me to release stress lol.

I have a huge passion for travelling. I love to travel (tho it's expensive) and get to know new people and different cultures. I have a weird taste in food. :3 I love to eat lots of stuffs, and some of them are flavours which people don't like - sesame, green tea, durian etc lol!

• haha what's your name? :P

wow you play guitar? me too xD and that's nice that you love traveling but yeah it's expensive hha :D I'm also a food lover so don't worry :D

• I have too many (nick) names ahah - the most common two are Kyana and Kayzie (don't ask why lol) ><

Yup, I played it since 10 😊 yeahh it's expensive tho 😅 but I'm happy I finally ticked Asia off the list wheeee :D

• i am...
    what lies behind a door that will never unlock,
    even if you have the key.
    gotta think of some other way to get through to me.

#poetandiknowit 😎

• You already kind of know about me, though.

I'm Heather. My birthday is coming up. I love animals. I'm short. :P

• 1|0
  • The most logical thing was to vote C.
    My name is ____ I am doing science at university and I wish to pursue Medicine late next year, I have applied for different subjects but I will probably do some Medical Research. I am around _____ area.
    Generally my introduction would go something like that if I like the person, or I just say hi and I'm doing university-something simple like that.

• Just your friendly neighborhood super villain.

• hi! my name is springocelot
    prof_don likes calling me "ms. ocelot"
    another user has thought of calling me "springy"
    i'm consistently inconsistent :)

• don't think I've talked to you?

I'm an art person and I draw stuff. I also like cats and food.

• omg so jelly of you! You can draw!! i love food and cats also :D meeeow! :D

• Lol thanks, it's pretty cool 8)
      I want all the kitties and puppies!

• I'm short and bitter.
    That's about it.

• I love dairy products and funny people.

• "so random lololo"

• I'm the girl who is into motor sports.

• I'm nobody.

• I can't even tell someone who I am, you know that's messed up bruh D:

• I'm dead, wanna hook up?

• I'm just a silly girl :)