Have you ever had to help a friend go home drunk?

Maybe even watch them so they don't suffocate on their own vomit?

Most Helpful Girl

• Some bitch that i'm going to beat the shit out of next time I see was really drunk at this party like black out drunk so she took off down the street
    (we were out in the middle of no where like 5 miles from town)
    So I followed her in my friends car, i'm so glad I did because her childish ass literally laid down in the middle of the street.
    there's no street lights where we were at and she just laid there. we had to pick her huge ass up and set her in the car and take her home.
    -____- she's lucky my hearts too big to let someone just lay blacked out in the road.

What Girls Said 6

• Yeah, I've been in charge of my old suitemate when she had a few too many. I had to take her contacts out of her eyes. GROSS. And I had to get her a trashcan to throw up in. And change her into her pajamas. And then she wanted to cuddle and curled up on my lap like a cat except she's a human so I had to get her to lay in bed like a person. And she wanted to hold my hand and have me sleep next to her and then she cried when I was like, "No, you're going to sleep here, in this bed, and I am going to the next room and am going to sleep in my bed and it'll be great."

• Yes there've been a few times, the most memorable was when I was studying in Spain and a friend of mine got much drunker than she intended, had to take her home asap... it was a mess and this guy kept following us and trying to hit on me and I'm standing there trying to explain in Spanish that my friend is sick and needs my help... I will forever hate him, lol, but at least I got her home alright.

• Yes, several times lol. My friends and I drink very heavily when we do finally go out, but unlike them, body reacts pretty well to alcohol 😂 I can have like 5 shots and several beers and I won't get sick at all. I keep an air mattress at my apt and have bought several extra bed sheets and blankies so I can bring all my drink friends home safe at the end of the night ☺

• Yeah, quite a lot of the time :P One of our friends came back to ours and fell asleep on the floor next to our bed and wouldn't get up, so we just left them there for the night.

• lol well i just had to do that tonight. it was a little exhausting having to make sure he was ok bleh :P

• People do stupid shit whilst they're drunk. I now own a goldfish because one of my friends thought it was a good idea to get one when he was drunk.

• I've always been the designated driver haha, I don't mind, you know, I like seeing friends enjoy themselves, it's a nice feeling, to see people happy (in general). So dropping them off home is not a problem ☺️

• Yes , like 2 weeks ago.

It was around 3 am and i was trying to get her home but she was so drunk and was fighting with me about going. She really wanted to fight this guy and i wouldn't let her. I dragged her down the street to go to a diner before calling us a cab home. I slept at her house to make sure she was okay.

What Guys Said 1

• it's only a matter of time