Why is the sky blue?

And this makes us ask another question why is there a blue eye color

Most Helpful Guy

• I have learned this in grade 11 . Due to maximum wavelength of blue color which makes it scatter more than any other color.
    I asked one question with my Optics teacher when he told me above sentence. " Why not violent? Violet has maximum wavelength than blue color. "
    As far I remember he told me Violet's wavelength exceed the limit which makes our eye to see blue color instead of violent color.
    I clearly don't know why we can't see violet color because I wasn't paying attention at that time.

What Girls Said 7

• Blue eye color is product of adaptation of the populations who lived in places with lesser sun light, so they didn't need a lot of melanin to absorb the harmful UV lights. Studies say that blue eye color is a mutation from brown eyes.
    And themolecules in our atmosphere of earth absorbs the redder hues of the light thus letting the diffusion bluer hues.

• Haha you are having existencial doubts far too early

• because the grass is green..

• Dude, because it's my favorite color.😎

• Ask the internet. :)

• its the color of our atmosphere

• Because blue is sooo prettiiii

What Guys Said 2