What's your plan for tonight?

Since its Friday night I'm going to go to the bar with few of me good friends. And maybe hit the club after that. Do you guys have any plans for tonight?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well... Party Life dies for a married person with school going kids.

• Yea thats what i heard but some people i know still parties like they're still 18 yro when they're like 50 something lol.

• I think that happens when the kids are old enough to be left alone at home without making them feel left out.

• Thank you for MHO. I'm glad you agreed.

Most Helpful Girl

• Snuggling in my bed with blankets and no clothes on is literally the best ever lol :3

What Guys Said 6

• Just be at home to continue learning a new front end programming framework. And also, find a bit of time for music and videos games!

• I was prepping the house for my 30th bday party the next day! :-D

#DirtyThirty

• It's 11am on a Friday.
    I have no idea. Still trying to decide if I should go home for the rest of the weekend.

• I have to work -_-
    but next Friday it's going down ahaha

• I'm meant to see a band tonight, but not sure I'm feeling it.

• I've got shit to do tomorrow so I will try and sleep so I can get up early.

What Girls Said 4

• I'm going to have dinner and then tuck myself up in bed.
    Because I start work at 6:30am every Saturday

• That doesn't sound very fun😐

• Haha well up until this week I've been working 2 jobs for 2 and a half years. Working 6 days a week and nights. But I've been working Saturdays for the past 7 years. You get used to it.

• I am jealous lol, my friends are horrible at making plans in advance so I'm sure I will find out like 30 minutes before if there's something they plan on doing.

• I'm sick so staying in bed

• Drinks and a comedy show.