Do boys ever beat girls in wrestling?

If you look on YouTube, every time a girl wrestles a boy, she seems to win. Like at least 90% of the time. It seems like we girls actually just make better wrestlers. Since the age of 14, every time I have wrestled a guy, I have won. What do you think it is that makes girls better than boys at wrestling? Are we just stronger, or quicker, or what?

Most Helpful Guy

• no I think people are more likely to post a girl beating a guy because its funny. the military did a study that shows that the top ten percent of women perform as well as the bottom 40% of men so I think that would answer a lot.

Most Helpful Girl

• Lol nah I used to wrestle with my cousins and guy friends when I was little and I almost never won

What Guys Said 5

• Oh, you mean the girl ends up on top of the guy?
    Hmm, I wonder why that happens.

• I always let them win, I could chuck them out the window if I really wanted to. hahaha

• Yes. It's called sex.

• Well, I watch a lot of female domination/mixed wrestling porn on Youtube, where the female is kicking the guy's ass and has her sexy tone thighs around his neck choking him, if that helps...

• Used to be a large fat girl bully who used too outfight and out wrestle me when I was young as I was small and skinny. It was like mike tyson was punching me.

What Girls Said 1

• No guys win I've been beaten by guys and I've beaten guys