Can u describe what dreams mean?

Had a dream last night that I can't shake. Standing in front of a mirror and I shaved my head. Like Demi Moore in GI Jane. (Have always wanted to do this in real life.).

Most Helpful Guy

• I rarely can remember what I dreamed about but if I do then I usually dreamed about a fear or wish I have in real life in a direct or indirect way, if you understand what I mean.

• So do you have any problems with your hair or anything related to it? Might have to do something with that :)

• Maybe

• oh I missed "Have always wanted to do this in real life"
      well that would explain it, lol

Most Helpful Girl

• Dreams don't typically mean all that much. It's like your brain trying to process what has happened during the day with some occasional farts of subconscious things. If you want to shave your head though, do it.

What Guys Said 5

• You said you have always wanted to do this in real life. So this explains your dream, you just dreamed you were doing something you always wanted. It means nothing, it's normal.

• Probably your subconscious often suppressed desires, tendencies or ones we are to afraid of actually doing sometimes translate into dreams.

Other then that only you know the answer, no one can really interpirate your dreams other then you.

• They mean nothing.

• Dreams are all completely subjective. People will try to tell you to look in dream books, but they're all bullshit. They're only symbolic to yourself.

• No. I always have dreams where I'm being sexually abused by a woman/women. I can't seem to understand what it means.

What Girls Said 0