What does Jack Daniels Whiskey taste like?

Looking at buying a bottle of Jack Daniels for a upcoming party me and a few friends are having, I've always seem adverts for the drink but I've never had anybody I know have any, the next time I'm going to the store I'm thinking of picking one up.

Most Helpful Girl

• Jack and coke are really good together used to drink it every night just so I could sleep good

Most Helpful Guy

• Different to Scottish or Irish Whisk (e) ys you may have had. I'm a big fan of it, neat.

What Girls Said 1

• It tastes as what I would imagine piss tastes like. Just really strong, burning piss.

What Guys Said 6

• Tastes like burning, haha. I'd suggest it with a mixer if you're a rookie, best with Coke or Ginger Ale.

• Not dissimilar to any other whisky, pretty nasty if we're honest.

• Its a more earthy and spicy taste than most other whiskeys. Im a fan! 8-)

• I'd go with makers mark (which has soft oak and vanilla notes) or crown royal. Jack Daniels is not good. It's mid lower end whiskey

• Jamison Irish whiskey is great
      1: makers mark
      2: Jamison
      3: crown royal

• Burns a bit. It's delicious though. You gotta like alcohol a lot to like it though, it's strong.

• It tastes like fire and shit.

You don't drink it for the taste.