Isn`t that so depressing and sad?

Do you ever think that nothing is permanent? You have all those people you love and you can lose them from a moment to another.. That's so sad. Your life can actually change completely in just a second. I think about that all the time and then I regret these little fights I had with people I care about. You never know when it's the last time you see or talk to someone.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes. I dread the day that my dog is gonna pass away before I do. Love her sooo much

Most Helpful Girl

• it is very sad. I lost my mother and am very thankful my last words to her were "I love you"

never treat loved ones bad... tell them what they mean to you often. life's too short.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• I mean, sure, it's sad that nothing is permanent but it's also pretty freeing. Every bad thing you experience is then temporary and you have the power and ability to get through it.