Which zelda character is your favorite?

Damn it all! There are just to many awesome characters in the legend of zelda! They really need to make the poll where you can add 10 things instead of 7.

Most Helpful Guy

• I recall liking Midna's sarcasm.

Link's sword spirit in skyward sword was kind of funny too, actually.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 9

• No one voted for Ganondorf yet? Wow...
    Well, I voted for Link, but Ganondorf would likely be my second.

• 1|0
  • Well… I kind of had this awkward thing for Princess Ruto as a kid. But I have to go with Zelda herself, especially from twilight princess.

• Zelda yoooo

• Zelda. She has the triforce of wisdom <3

• Off the list, Zelda... off all characters, Saria.

• ugh I forgot her as well. :( They need to make the poll have 10 slots. instead of 7

• I never got into that game but zelda I guess the only time i played with him was in super smash games i liked spamming the spinning sword move with him but nobody could spam with pickachu like i could i was such a cheater with him lol.

• I not a big Zelda fan, I only played one game on my old GameBoy when I was younger so I don't really know anyone else than Link and Zelda (and Epona, but from another "game" 😂 ) so I chose Zelda... :)

What Girls Said 5

• It's a tie between Tingle and the Happy Mask salesman

• Lol I don't know how but I clicked link I meant Zelda! :P

• Minda was my favorite, for some reason I found the blond haired girl in TO to be a little annoying. I guess it was because I wanted link and minda to be together.

• Zelda.

• Pony! I love Epona.