Do you think that make up and pumped face makes woman beautiful and more desirable than the average girl with natural beauty?

I often see that girls with a ton of make up, drawn eyebrows, glued eyelashes, with not natural hair and nails get more attention than the naturally pretty girls. I know men are visual all this stuff makes girls look like models, but why so many out there so stupid to understand that this beauty is fake and actually they are dating or married a totally ugly girl behind all this?

Personally i think that the more natural woman has everything the more she is beautiful

Most Helpful Guy

• 1. If a girl wants to over do the make up she's most welcome. It's her choice, right and prerogative
    2. I won't judge her because she has oodles of make up on her even if she's overdone it
    3. I prefer the natural look at any given point of time
    4. Not every girl who does tons of make up is ugly beneath it. I've known many beautiful girls who love their make up and some of them who overdo it :)

Most Helpful Girl

• Firstly, most woman don't wear makeup to impress men (or other woman) why would we spend a fortune on something that a guy can't even tell the difference between mascara and eyeliner?

Secondly, marrying a woman who likes to get dolled up is no issue, it doesn't mean that her partner doesn't see her without makeup, every good makeup user knows that you need to scrub your face before bed. He would most deffinatly see her bare face and probably still think she is beautiful.

As for other things that are considered "fake". Lip plumping: did you see Kylie Jenner before lip injections and how much more beautiful and confident she is now?
    Fake nails: I'm wearing them right now, they look good, they're helping me stop picking at my nails and biting them. Fake tanning: for people like myself who are very fair and just burn in the harsh sun of new zealand its a life saver when you don't look like a vampire. Breast enlargements: I always want people to watch shaaanxo when they say it's wrong to get enlargements, her body was out of proportion now it's in proportion.

All in all not everyone wears dragqueen styled make up and not everyone wants fff breasts. But if they do who are you to judge someone who is doing what they want and feeling comfortable and confident?

What Guys Said 24

• I'm attracted to confident women. Make-up often helps women feel more confident in addition to highlighting the traits they already possess.

Never met a woman that felt confident enough to go out in public without make-up, though. Might be fun, gotta try it.

• It's not for me. Too high maintenance. My girlfriend wears very little makeup and I'm happy with that. However, sometimes I see women who are into the swing era look, which is more dramatic, and I love that too. But bleached hair, fake eyelashes, fake nails is not for me. It's possible to be very hot without any of that.

• No way, natural beauty is the best in my opinion.

• Natural beauty 100%. Girls who dont need makeup to "look good" are the one's i like. I know some naturally beautiful girls who dont wear make up and sometimes look better than girl who do on a regular basis.

ALSO too much make up is a killer. Some girls looking clowns with the amount of that pink puffy stuff they put on or that blakc eye liner and mascara (think they might be the same thing lmao, idk)

• nope I will just go to the natural beauty any day.. fake things are a turn off for me

• Nope, and I'm against a lot of makeup just in my views in general. I really dislike how this culture (especially American culture) is so commodified and materialistic to the point where people are altering their bodies or bodily functions even.

• A girl just needs eye liner... Nothing more.. Most girl end up looking like the Joker from batman..

• Because they don't know she is all fake. I don't think anybody wishes to find out they married a creature when she washes off her face.

• That's why i barely ever wear makeup plus if i bike or swim. it us either washed or sweated off.

• Natural is the way to go. Unless you have a mono-brow, plucking it stupid. If women that do some of these things could only hear what guys say about them. I work with one and we laugh when she's not around. She draws on her eye brows and they are never level.
    Men aren't as caught up on looks as women think we are. My longest relationship was with a women that wore eyeliner and lipstick. For special occasions she might get all painted up.

• I laugh my ass of when a girl that I know has obvious drawn brows, I be like did you eat your brows.
    There are real pretty girls up here to and the fake lashes on one of them is just a slight bonus to the already gorgeous face, polite/nice and hot girls are yummy but I can agree, if it doesn't look kind of natural I might get wierded out

• I think the other way. I like natural beauty over make-up. Well slight is fine but too much like you describe repels me from such people.

• Depends... always depends, depends, depends, depends...

• Natural beauty wins out over fake any day.

• no, i hate drawn on eye brows, and excessive make up. it looks shit

• Real >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Fake.
    Always. Always

• Absolutely not. I'll take natural beauty any day.

• make up is false advertisement...

• Nope, All natural is the thing for me!

• Natural or nothing

• The only thing I want on her face is what I squirt across it

• They both look good to me.

• I like my GF's natural morning face.

• It's a subconscious thing. It's like when a girl dresses up, they're subconsciously inviting males and we can sense it.

• I get really tuned off when a woman has all that superficial make up and accessories on. I am really attracted to women who do not use make up at all, but some people may feel they are less approachable and less likely to have sex quickly.

What Girls Said 14

• I think sitting around and having discussions, guys will say they prefer natural faced girls more... but in real life, I'd say guys, including a lot of these same guys, will be more attracted to and give more attention to a made up girl. I think women all know this discrepancy, and that's why proceed to do makeup. Otherwise, why bother if there wasn't a benefit?

Note: I think heavy makeup is different though. Heavy makeup that looks mask-like and over-done is seen as too much.

• I've actually noticed that the naturally beautiful girls get the attention as well. It's just, those fake girls are easy to get, that's why they get hit on the most. They also look cheap which is why they probably get more one night stands.
    On the other hand, the naturally pretty ones who don't depend on make up to get attention from guys seem to be more respected and valued. They also get hit on but not as much as those who wear full make-up everyday. It's like guys wanna make a better impression on them..

I'm not quite sure tho.. thats just my opinion.

• I'm not quite sure. But I got told a lot that guys are usually pretty intimidated by pretty girls who are in no need of makeup because they are natural beauties. And the ones who use fake things and all (obvious things, like her hair "suddenly grew 10centimeters overnight=extensions) get hit on a lot are more easily to approach because they usually seek attention.

But that depends on the personality. If you are outgoing and seek talks with the men, you might get more hit on, than when you're more of the shy type of girl.

• I guarantee a lot of guys don't know a thing about make up to even tell the difference between a girl wearing it or not. The 'natural' look a lot of guys claim to prefer is usually simply a girl wearing light, minimal make up, to cover up minor blemishes and subtlely enhance some features. By the way, not every girl that wears make up does it because they're 'ugly'. I've seen plenty of girls who look beautiful with and without makeup. A lot wear it because it's fun and makes them feel good.

• Cause girls who are really good at makeup can make it look seamless and naturally glam... that's why

• No, natural is always best. Everyone is beautiful. Make up should only be used to enhance the beauty that you already posess

• Stop hating on girls. If they want to wear makeup, let them. It's not "fake" beauty; they're as beautiful without makeup. They are obviously more confident than you are and that's why they get the attention. Stop with your internalized misogyny. You do you.

• I think the best look is made up, but only to the point where it enhances the features and doesn't hide them.

• I think mostly girls give those girls compliments, because they see how skilled they are with make up (or they also want to be able to look like that)
    Guys just "like" it because it's a nice picture or you just see her briefly, it probably isn't someone they fall in love with or they want to be in a relationship with.
    Reaction to girl with make up: Dang Hot
    Reaction to beautiful girl without make up: Breathtaking

• I don't really like when people have too much makeup because it makes them look fake and it just adds pressure to everyone not just them to look perfect

• No homo, I prefer natural girls.
    Your wasting time tbh, waking earlier in the morning stressing about it.
    why do girls need to wear makeup when guys don't 😂😂

• Guys will always go for the makeup look they are lying if they sat they don't like that I go for natural yea okay

• Both are beautiful. One persons beauty doesn't take away from another's. As a girl, you shouldn't hate or judge other girls. You wouldn't want that done to you would you?

• What do you mean totally ugly girl behind the makeup? Plenty of naturally beautiful girls wear makeup. It's fun to put on so why not? Also it's very rare to see someone with a ton of makeup on. You must not wear makeup because there's a difference in the view of a lot of makeup between non makeup users and makeup users. Most girls on a daily basis don't wear a lot of makeup it just seems like it to you guys because you don't wear makeup or you know nothing about makeup. :)

• what ugly fat girl downvoted me! lmao :)