Have you cheated?

Have you ever cheated on your GF/BF? did you felt bad afterward?
I did before and no regrets for doing it I had a good time.

Most Helpful Guy

• I have and yeah no regrets. You only live once man. Used protection and got a full STD screening and everything checked out clean. We're all good in the hood

Most Helpful Girl

• I cheated on my boyfriend because he cheated on me first, told him, then broke up with him after letting him know I knew he cheated on me. HAHA he cried as if he was innocent. I felt good afterwards knowing he'll regret ever cheating on me

Fyi I was the prefect girlfriend

• Hahaha this is like the most hilarious comment ever.

• @AleDeEurope You're the waste of time slow person. If you're saying I am as bad as him for getting revenge, you'll also believe a victim is at fault for standing up for themselves. What a waste of flesh lol

• Thank you MHO :)

What Guys Said 6

• No, I have never cheated and I will never cheat. The reason for this is not that I'm a stanch supporter of monogamy but that I hate people who lie. It's like back in school. When I was in high school, I had people in my school who constantly talked about me behind my back because I have a physical disability. They didn't exactly bully me but it was still very annoying to have this people who are talking about me behind my back. I also felt like that's so cowardly. If you don't like me, just say it to my face. I can handle it. Don't gossip and giggle about me behind my back.
    It's the same with cheating. I don't mind my girlfriend having a desire for other guys. That's completely natural. I also sometimes think about having sex with other girls. But I'm not one of those cowardly losers. I'm a mentally and emotionally mature person and I can face reality. This is why I made an agreement with my girlfriend that we can both have sex outside our relationship as long as we inform each other about it. I don't mind my girlfriend having sex with another guy. What I DO mind, however, is living together with a person who lies to my face and doesn't even have the guts to say what's up. I find people like that pathetic and a waste of my precious time. Dishonest people like you are the same kind of people who see an injured person lying on the sidewalk and simply proceed walking. You obviously don't care about other people and their feelings. You lie to yourself about your sexual desire only to do it behind your boyfriend's back afterwards. I'm not like that. I rather face reality and do it in the open. I can stomach female promiscuity. What I can't stomach is people having fun hurting others. What goes around, comes around. Maybe one day when you're 50 or so your husband will cheat on you with a 20-year old and you'll know what it feels like to be lied at.

• No. I never will. If I felt the need to be with another girl, I'll break up, and that has happened and that's what I did.
    When you feel the need to be with someone else you know it's time to break it off.

• A girl downvoted me? Hmm I guess she likes to get cheated on xD

• There be happy

• Hahah I didn't say it because it bothered me xD

• I need a girlfriend first and I wouldn't dream of it.
    The fact that I would have a girlfriend is weird to think about considering it hasn't happened.

When I get someone I will just spoil the shit out of her to the point where she adores me more than anything.

• Never did, would never.
    I think that if it doesn't work out, you should at least have The Talk

We Need To Talk *Dun dun dunnn..*

• I cheated on my girl on call of duty. she lost...

• na i just break it up too much shit to deal with

What Girls Said 5

• Never have, never will...

• nope.. never have.. never will..

• No, I would never do that

• I never have and I never will.

• No I have never cheated but I've been cheated on and it was horrible. Caused a huge depression that lasted more than a year and I didn't even want to live anymore. I still get sad and angry sometimes when I think about it and I still don't trust men at all. So you can probably guess what I think of you and your "I had a good time"... Absolutely disgusting. How can you do that to someone who loves you? I hate people like you.