Guys, Do you get more boners from cute pretty or hot girls?

I know this is a totally weird question but my friend was talking about how he thinks of cute girls as his platonic friends for the most part and pretty girls as girls he likes so he doesn't immediately think of them that way and hot girls as girls he wants to screw and he said that hot girls get him the hardest or give him the most boners.

• Cute girls give guys the most boners
    17% (7)
  • Pretty girls give guys the most boners
    0% (0)
  • Hot girls give guys the most boners
    43% (18)
  • All 3 equal
    40% (17)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

15

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm a big lover of cute girls. I'm not really into hot girls and not into pretty girls at all. I think the huge majority of guys is into hot and pretty girls. Most of the typical things guys like about girls (in terms of looks) don't really appeal to me. In fact, most guys are so incredibly into pretty and hot girls that most of the girls they consider cute I actually don't consider cute. I also consider those girls pretty. I'm really into girl-next-door type of girls who most guys don't find special or don't even take notice of. I like girls who are very smart and maybe a bit mysterious :-).

What Guys Said 14

• Guys your age are walking erections. They will get an erection if the wind changes. Any guy your age that tries to tell you that any woman he finds attractive doesn't get him hard is lying through his teeth..

• I don't agree with the distinction this website has about cute, sexy girls. It's like being cute is a bad thing now

• The hot ones I find to be the most boner inducing.

• What if I think the cute/pretty girls are hot :/

• Below average girls can be boner inducing if they play their cards right.

• @missnowhere from dat SMEXY red lips ma Latvia babez 👄

• Oh myyyy Key you flatter mee 💋💋💋

• 💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋

• @MissNowhere lelelel ma silly Latvia babez 👄😘💏💋

• I get boners for reasons I dont even understand - a swift brush of air will give boners

• If we see a girl that we like walking down the hall we don't immediately get a boner!

• cute>everything else

• To me, all girls are hot. So, I get a boner for every girl.

• I get boners without even thinking about girls hha

• When it comes to boners, it's definitely all about the hot girls. I think of it this way: when a girl is beautiful/pretty, you first register it in your mind. When she's cute, it first registers in your heart. And when she's hot, the first place you feel it is in your dick and balls.

• I get boners from whenever I think about or see something sexual (except gay porn of course)

• Hot girls, all the way ;)