Have you ever judged someone but later had to admit you were wrong?

have you ever judged someone just by the way they look or jump to a conclusion about them before actually getting to know them and later had to admit to yourself you were wrong and they are not that kind of person at all

• yes
  • no
  • i am a great judge of character and i am always right
  • nope i am the one who always get judged
  • 11% (1)0% (0)6% (1)Vote

Most Helpful Girl

• There was this newbie in my class who had her hair dyed and straighten, lots of makeup on the face and fancy clothes. As soon as she looked over to me, I wasn't sure if I should give her a pokerface or a frown - she seemed like the usual bimbo, somehow.

Then, as soon as she started talking, we got along great and it felt like we'd know each other for ages! She even admitted in the end that she usually didn't dress up like this, but that she was merely insecure of how people would treat her.

'Till today we get along perfectly. I've never thought to have such a great, caring and valuable friend in my life.😂

Her first impression of me: "Oh God, this one's going to kill me."

Mine of her: "Pff, not another one of those."

... I guess, things went out differently.😂😂

Most Helpful Guy

• Nope, never. There were a couple times where I thought I was wrong about someone, but then later on they ended up proving me right. :P

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• I think that all of us have done it at some point in our lives.

• I've had it wrong a few times, in both directions...
    Hindsight is beautiful

• I do my best to never judge anyone by their appearance, but it'll happen subconsciously.