If you were to give yourself a ranking out of 10 when you see yourself naked in the mirror, what score would you give?

I am a shamless show off- so: 8/10

0|0
15|11

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 14

• 8 out of 10 but only because it's my body and only I see it. If others saw it, they'd think I'm way too skinny, even part of my ribs can be seen. 🙈 But overall I'm quite satisfied with my body.

1|1
    0|0
  • I have my good days and bad days. On a good day, I'll see myself as a solid 8. On a bad day, I'll see myself as average.

I've found that when I'm really good about going to the gym every day, my self-esteem is so much higher. Being fit feels so good.

1|0
    0|0
    • Its great to hear that you back yourself and in the process strengthen your esteem/confidence. Because so many struggle with this and it is made worse by how cruel people can be to others

• Yeah, confidence is so important for happiness. Also, it's an attractive trait. People tend to gravitate towards the bubbly, confident girl over the shy, sad-looking one.

• Gospel truth ^

• 10 . They are perfect. I got one head, two arms, a pair of booby, two legs. I'm so glad!!!

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm sexy and I know it ;)
    11/10 for me because I'm fabulous!

2|3
    0|0
  • 8/9 out of 10 actually lol but that's my body only and it's my personal view because most people will probably think I'm too skinny but I work out so I'm skinny with tones lines which makes it tolerable in my opinion :)

0|1
    0|0
  • I love standing in front of a minor and checking out my body! Every women should try it!

1|0
    0|0
    • You are a very switched on woman

• Show All
    • This is not to say I don't do exercise or eat healthy. But I do so because I want to feel healthy, have more energy, rather than to look good.

• smart ladt

• Body wise? Maybe a 7. That's just the body though.

0|0
    0|0
    • I cannot comment on your body, but you have very pretty looks- 8/10-easy

• Now that depends on the mood I'm in, how much I've eaten, and if I worked out wells ouch beforehand. Sometimes I'm a 7, other times I'm a 3.

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh gosh... Probably a 4. A couple people have straight up told me I'm a six at best and they've never even seen me in less than pants and a T-shirt. My incredibly pathetic dating history (or lack thereof) supports this.

0|0
    0|0
    • I think you are being very harsh, you have very pretty looks, and I am sure your body is very attractive too. On your looks alone, you are easy an 8/10

• Show All
    • Thank you, I'll try my best

• I am sure you will do awesome :)

• 6 ... :( but i used to be a 7

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm probably average so like a 5.

0|1
    0|0
    • You are being silly, by your profile pic, you are a very pretty young woman

• Maybe 2/3 i have a big frame

0|0
    0|0
  • strong 1 out 10.

0|0
    0|0
    • I am sure you are being silly saying this :(

• Show All
    • got them once i hit puberty. I have never been overweight and still am not but when i hit puberty my body just got stretch marks everywhere.

• I am sure they will fade, and even with them, you look great

• I'm feeling confident today, I'll give myself a 7

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 11