Please describe the birthday cake (cake flavor, filling flavor, frosting flavor/color, cake design) that you would want on your next birthday?

My 30th birthday ( #DirtyThirty ) is tomorrow, and that is the inspiration for my question!

To answer my own question first, my birthday cake at my party tomorrow will be a marble cake (chocolate/white cake), with bavarian cream filling, and buttercream frosting. The cake will be decorated in fall colors (reddish browns, yellow, oranges).

Now it's your turn!

1) What flavor of the cake itself?
2) What filling would you want (if any)?
3) What flavor frosting and what flavor of topper (sprinkles, Oreo cookies, etc.)?
4) How would it be decorated?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Oh dag, I'm late! Happy belated, my dude! Welcome to Dirty Thirty! It's not as bad as you think. It's just like your 20s, except you have money💰💰💰

I'm all about that chocolate. Or rum cake. I fuckin LOVE rum cake. But anyway, if not rum cake, I'd go chocolate with raspberry filling and chocolate frosting. Decoration is optional, cuz I'm just gonna tear that ass up straight out of the box, haha.

What Girls Said 19

• 1) Chocolate cake! <3
    2) Cream cheese would probably be good. Like a chocolate-red velvet hybrid.
    3) Chocolate frosting, chocolate buttons on top with sprinkles
    4) Sprinkles and the little dollops of either cream cheese or whipped cream decorating the edge :)

• Ooh, this is a fun question!
    I literally can't decide so many yummy combinations..

I'd probably go with a moist vanilla cake with strawberry jam type filling with cream on top of that jam layer, frosting a light fluffy butter cream and toppings would be strawberries and more cream placed on top and around the bottom of the cake. Mmhm

But then if we are talking about making anything possible I'd want a lemon cheese cake, cake with a passionfruit jelly/jam type thing in the middle, more passionfruit on top and maybe some kiwi fruit too, totally tangy!

• Its awesome to ask fun questions! 8-)

• Yes, I mean no offence but I'm tired of seeing the same old "is my penis size okay" "how do I look" "am I fat" "what girl is prettier" "my gf/wife won't give me sex should I cheat" questions it's nice for a change!

• Getting tired of that makes total sense.

• 1) Victoria Sponge - the ol' birthday cake classic!
    2) Raspberry jam and cream
    3) Plain white icing, nothing fancy
    4) Fresh strawberries fanned on the top

So my birthday is 25th June... just incase anyone wants to surprise me 😊

• My favourite cake is chocolate chip Victoria sponge with strawberry jam in the middle.
    I don't actually like icing I find it really sickly. If I have any I go for buttercream or small piped blobs.

CANDLE THAT MOFO UP FOR DECS!

• 0|1
    • That looks like grub... but my crowd aren't fans of coconut. :-/

• Yeah, I know people either love it or hate it.

My last birthday my sister made me a homemade Tiramisu and that was awesome!

• Im not so keen on "normal" birthday cakes, they're just too much for me. My family always serve pavlova birthday cakes instead. So simple and easy to make yet so TASTY that it just melts in your mouth.
    #1 The flavour is meringue, cream and berries 😍
    #2 Well the filling is mostly cream, I prefer crème fraîche rather than whip cream because otherwise whip cream is way too sweet and you can't feel the full taste of the berries. And I also usually I have berries in the middle layer as well.
    #3 Berries ahah 🍓
    #4 Will be decorated with berries 😝Will basically look like this.
    www.sunnyqueen.com.au/.../...-Layer-Cake5-copy.jpg

• If only I could have birthday cake... gluten intolerant :/

In any case... here we go.

The cake would be vanilla
    Either a vanilla buttercream filling or a chocolate one... I have to be really feeling chocolate in order to want it.
    Vanilla frosting
    With strawberries on it. And oreos. Because what the hell, it's my birthday and I want both!

:D

• Strawberry sponge cake with a thin layer of dark chocolate frosting.

• Happy big 30 !

Mine is 8 months away.
    .1. Ice cream candy , yummy mm
    2. No preference
    3. No preference
    4. No preference

You can say it doesn't take much to please me with cake... as long as it's ice cream !

• My bday is in a few days. :-)
    Red velvet cake with cream cheese filling
    Cream cheese frosting and keys to a new car for decorations.

• red velvet is awesome... but i had my fill on it in recent months so im going for something different!

The bakery doesn't have apple filling, so I had to go with an alternate

• I like a good Tiramisu

• White cake with chocolate icing and smarties all over the top ( Canada's version of m&m's). Or carrot cake with cream cheese icing.

• vanilla cake with fresh strawberries in the middle, whipped frosting, decorated with strawberries with 'happy birthday' written in chocolate

• White with strawberry filling with real strawberries and whipped cream frosting or cookies and cream ice cream cake or tres leches cake. One of these cakes to share and an order of red velvet cupcakes with cream cheese frosting just for me.

• Happy birthday

A nice strawberry icecream Oreo cake would suffice :)

• baby pink x white tweed with CHANEL written in white pearls

• I would want a vanilla cake with cannoli cream filling. Plain frosting with my name written on it.

• cannoli filling! :-D

• It's nice to know I'm not alone. Does ice cream get you sick too?

• A little gassy but that's all, milk itself gives me bubble stomach so I use almond milk for cereal

• I want cupcakes with butter icing please :)

• Boston cream cake. Omg drooling

What Guys Said 0