Would you rather jizz acid and genitally mutilate everyone you have sex with, or have only diarrhea for the rest of your life?

Most Helpful Girl

• Jizz acid :P I could just choose not to have sex. The diarrhoea would be really dehydrating and stuff, so that's not a great idea.

Most Helpful Guy

• Is there a supplement to help me get nutrients so I don't die in like a month from the diarrhea. I mean if you only have diarrhea you're not gonna last long.

• yes in this case it is biologically sustainable but highly unpleasant

• If it doesn't affect other aspects of my life then I'd absolutely do that. I'm gonna have to put stock into air fresheners and lots of toilet paper...

• hell i already do that constantly with all the chinese food i eat

What Girls Said 2

• This has got to be the funniest fucking question I've seen on here in forever! I love you!

• Diarrhea. That's the only choice lol

What Guys Said 2

• is the acid the good kind that makes you see colors and hear sounds brighter than usual or is it the burn everything kind of acid that sucks?

• Are there any other choices like "live a real life?"