How big is your ego?

On a scale of 0 to 10, how big is your ego?

• 0-1
  • 2-3
  • 4-5
  • 6-7
  • 8-9
  • 10

Most Helpful Girl

• Higher than 10. I'm not sure what number, but I know it's higher than 10.

• Things Taco the Great would never deny being:
      1) A little arrogant.
      2) Not a nice person. (But not a complete shit either.)
      3) Selfish.
      4) Egotistical.
      5) Weird.
      6) Brutally honest.
      7) A potty mouth.

• Thank you for MHG.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd say 2 — not big at all, in fact I constantly bash myself, but I think I occasionally overestimate my abilities (only occasionally though, it's usually underestimating) and it also seemed really narcissistic to answer 0 or 1.

What Girls Said 21

• Let's be honest, it's probably in the negatives.

• Really? I'd say your ego is not that bad, at least not what you show on GAG.

• You should give some of it to me, will be better for both of us. 😛

• Yeah, that'll even things out hahahha

• Around a 5. On good days a 6.
    It's hard to have a big ego when you are a girl. Always someone out there that is prettier, smarter or funnier than you. Plus our society brainwash us at a young age that woman have to be flawless. Just being smart isn't good enough have to be pretty too. Man have it tough too being taught to not show too much emotion and have to be a 'man' at all times. World is so complicated. 😕

• I actually think women have bigger egos though :S

• I can't speak for other woman but my ego is fragile because I realize how vast the world is and how much I don't know in life. Everyone knows how to do something better than I do. Doesn't matter if it's a big thing or small thing. That's why I have so much respect for others and I could never look down on anyone.

• 6-7 I did the test and I got :
    Gandhi
    Well done! You’ve achieved a nearly perfect balance of inner strength, quiet confidence and courage of your convictions. If we ever need a calm, effective leader who can inspire people and deliver results, we’re calling you. Listen to yourself and you’ll go far, grasshopper.

• This is the only time I can't say average cause my ego is too damn big, I'd say an 8 or 9 out of 10. :/

• I'd give myself that too. You want to bring it down? I do, cause it's causing some problems.

• Trying to. It can cause loads of problems for me.. wish I didn't had such big of an ego.

• Based on looks, I'd say anywhere from 3-5, and up to 6 on real good days. Based on personality, I'd say usually 9-10. I crack myself up all the time. I love me. So if I average both, I'd put myself in a 6-7 range.

• 3 or 4. I don't think too high of myself. I'm modest and I don't let my pride get in the way of doing what I want to, or feel is right.

• Duh, my ego has always been a huge tyrant.

Haha.

• 3-4 because i am modest or at least try to be and am always willing to set it aside to allow someone i love and care about back in my life

• 9. I'm full of myself.

• 6-7 on average, but it's been lower lately for personal reasons. Now how big is your ego? ;P

• Mine is too big, so I would have voted for 8-9, probably a 9. But I'm trying to decrease it cause it's becoming a problem.

• Well, I mean, you are pretty cool. 8)

• 7-8 for me. I have a big ego, yet I'm humble.

• Hmm... How about nonexistent!!

• my brother said i have the classic Japanese ego i dont understand but apperently its a thing i guess XD

• I have a little ego or so I've been told in the past. lol.

• I have an ego as big as my head.
    Counting curly hair volume too :p

• haha whats an ego? I have NO self esteem to speak of

• 0-3 because of appearance

• 1-5 depending on the day,

• depends on the day, 0 to maybe a 4 at the highest

• Some where around a 6 or 7.

• What do you think I put? You message me so you should know how big mine is LOL :D

What Guys Said 21

• I don't think I have a huge ego. I try not to get too big of one, but I also try now to not put myself down too much. On a scale of 1-10, I imagine my ego is like a 3. I am proud of some things and try to stand my ground on certain topics, but I attempt to stay level headed as best as I can.

I also took a quick 20 question quiz thing at:
    http://www.helloquizzy.com/tests/the-ego-test-1

My results:
    http://i.imgur.com/aKlnCZG.jpg

• "Vote G: Kanye West"

• So big I'm still convinced Beyonce wrote this song (Ego) about me :P

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hbnPkK76Ask

• Last time I measured it, my ego was just under 6 inches long. So I'm going with 6.

• A bit fat Zero

• As big as it needs to be :) I am pretty down to Earth tho sometimes I say stuff trying to be funny

• I have a huge ego but it isn't fragile.

My ego is as big as dick sizes magically become on the internet.

• My ego is about a 9. I genuinely know and feel that I am an awesome human being, and nothing shakes this from me.

I don't give myself a 10 because my ego doesn't make me an unreasonable, intolerable asshole. :-P

• I need to work on it.

• My ego is so big I have to rent an apartment for him.

• 10 baby! italian stallion coming through!!!
    lol!

• Yeah, I have major depressive disorder.
    Insults usually don't bother me because I have always said worse to myself in seriousness.

• Narcissistic level.

• 4 or 5. Maybe less.

• A solid 10

• About a 5 or 6, maybe.

• Same size as the universe and expanding at the same rate.

• it gets hurt way too easily tbh lol

• Maybe 9-10, I'd say. Sometimes even my girlfriend would say I am too egoistic.

• 8 or 9 on average, I'd say. If my ego is what I think it is

• I don't understand the question. Ego is "The part of you that defines itself as a personality, separates itself from the outside world, and considers you a separate entity. How can it be bigger or smaller.

If you mean, how do you rate yourself compared to others? I try not to.