What video game do you believe to be the most overrated?

Most Helpful Guy

• Every Call of Duty after MW2

• Was gonna say the same thing!

• Huh I thought I was gonna get hella downvoted for that lol thanks for mho though

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 6

• Assasin Creed series or however's called... played a few hrs... nah nothing special at all...

Kingdom Of Hearts as well... shittiest RPG (?) ever... i almost puked literally after some hrs of playin it...

and Final Fantasy games after VIII or so... first FF games were wayyyyy better and stand da test of time perfectly... ;)

• Skyrim!!! What a disappointment. It was awful. The animations, mechanics, combat... was so bad; a complete pain in the ass to play.
    Also the last Call of Duty after MW2 (like the MHO guy said).
    FIFA is also extremely overrated.

• I still think Morrowind was the best Elder Scrolls :)
      But it was also my first one so I might be biases

• @Yumix It sucks that Cyberpunk is only for PC, cause I only have a PS4, I was really excited when it got announced.

• yeah but there isn't much known about it yet... so lets wait. and maybe they'll change their mind, the console market is fucking huge so you don't leave that out without good reason...

I'll play it either way if it's good, that's why I have a good PC ;)

• Anything from the Sonic or Mario franchises.

• call of duty

• Call of duty or battlefield with mario on a close second

• league of legends

What Girls Said 1