If you could have any superpower what would it be?

I would have the 3t's (teleportation telekinesis, and telepathy)

Most Helpful Girl

• Okay, so my boyfriend and I discussed this at length and we came up with what I would have: advanced empathy. I'm empathetic and at times can be obsessed with other people's feelings so much that I forget about looking after myself.

Basically this super-power fits that and means that I'm able to change the mood of people around me - that could be subtly my making them slowly get angry or sad to distract them, or it can be sudden and incapacitating like making them feel that kind of fear that stuns you and means you can't move. It'd be good for honey-pot traps too because I'd be able to make our target feel more aroused or amorous or whatever and seduction will work better and then bam, they're alone with me and incapacitated and he moves in for the kill (his power would be a control of particles, he could break the person completely apart)

I think it's an awesome super power :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Power to grant wishes...

Ever since I discovered that answer this is a very boring question

What Girls Said 3

• The power to manipulate time.

• Telekinesis is cool.

• Teleportation :)

What Guys Said 9

• i can't decide. probably the power to do things over every time i fucked up, i can just do it till i get it right.

either that, or flight or wolverine's badass claws.

• Cold War Russia.

• I can control the sanity of others. I could make any lunatic's mind snap back into place and drive the most sound of men into madness.

• The ability to acquire any superpower from a comic book.
    For instance, if I want to fly, I read a superman comic and aquire that ability!

• Telekinesis, without a doubt.

• Teleportation

• I'll just take being a wizard like John Constantine or Doctor Strange

• Charge things with my hands

• 12" dick :p