What are you most self-conscious about?

For me, it'd probably be my nose. I don't like my side profile that much. What about you guys?

0|0
8|1

Most Helpful Girl

• Physically, my skin because I have acne, and even though I know it's quite mild it makes me feel really insecure

Personality wise just the fact that I'm very awkward and I think quite naive

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 7

• Hmm my weight, I know it sounds silly sort of, naturally i'm a petite girl, about 5'2 and Over the past 3 years I've gained 10 lbs, I'm less than 125 however the amount has made me so uncomfortable just because my legs look different everything really does, and I know everyones different but I currently am not happy with it.

0|0
    0|0
  • As far as just.. existing and walking around and being, I guess I'm most self-conscious about my smile.

As far as someone else touching me, my stomach.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think my tongue.

I afraid of saying something stupid

I don't feel the self consciousness while I am talking but it comes after I am done. (Not always.)

And sometimes my smile.. I think. Which is weird because I really like my smile.

0|0
    0|0
  • My intelligence. Which lately my doctor figured out I'm a mixture of ADHD and autism. Feel like with that I will be labeled as stupid. So if I fail anything I automatically feel like that just proves that I'm unintelligent.

0|0
    0|0
  • My legs and my skin are the biggest ones, but literally everything.
    Im getting better though :)

0|0
    0|0
  • my hight im short

0|0
    0|0
    • and my boobs i say im high B cup maybe low c cup but im actually just somewhat High B cup Q_Q

• My nose, forehead, skin, and boobs. Can't pick one.

0|0
    0|0