Does it sting / hurt to be spanked by a paddle or what hurts more?

Most Helpful Guy

• All I can say is that when I was younger, my parents believed in corporal punishment. They would do spankings or even worse-- the belt. If paddle is just a bit worse than a spanking, I can say that the belt hurts MUCH more than a paddle. Especially if they do the metal side *shudder*

It will certainly teach you not to make the same mistake again.

• I got spanked by a wooden spoon or a hand

• My parents did a mixture of both hand and beld. I've never had a wooden spoon though

• Wooden spoon stings

Most Helpful Girl

• Being hit with a leather belt hurts more. Being hit with a small rope would hurt more. Being hit with a small chain link would hurt more. It's science. The smaller the surface and the heavier the material, the more it will hurt.

What Guys Said 3

• Well yeah it hurts but that is half the fun. And uh… lots of thing hurt more.

• That's the whole idea of spanking. It's supposed to hurt or sting

• i wouldn't know

What Girls Said 1

• Uh yeah, of course it hurts.

• We're you smacked with a belt or a paddle before

• My parents only used their hand or a wooden spoon I mean wooden spoon stings. so never a belt or a paddle

• What your parents use