Do you ever just feel lonely even when you have friends or even a partner?

You clearly have people who care about you in your life and yet you still just feel lonely.

Ever get like that?

Most Helpful Girl

• More so in the winter. I get SAD :p also, I've dealt with a lot of trauma which still causes anxiety in me, I often feel like no one can relate or that no one cares. Ironically, my cure for feeling lonely is to be alone for a few days >__> just to let if pass and to give me time to think without having to keep up appearances

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, I do. In fact, I have been feeling REALLY lonely over the past week of so. I haven't had a partner since nearly 5 years, and not too many friends either, but I do have a loving family so I can't understand why I feel so damn lonely.

• Do you want a partner? do you want friends?

• I do have friends, it's just that most of them are either in relationships or married, so they don't really spend too much time with me now.

As for a partner... I'm so damn scared to admit that I want one, because if I did, I would 'actually' want one. And I am incapable of 'getting' a partner through conventional means, due to severe insecurities about my looks, morbid fear of rejection and low self esteem.

• Thanks for MHO!

What Girls Said 7

• Yes. I can be in a room full of people and still feel super lonely.

• I feel lonely sometimes with two kids and a partner and work friends, the people at work barely know me and my partner and me are busy so we've lost ourselves a bit so now and then I do feel alone but that's what cats are for! 😻

• I feel like people won't truly ever get me, at least not the people around me. Like, there are so many people out there like me, but there's a wall up and I can't ever reach them.

• Even though I have 'everyone' I'm completely alone.

• I get like that a lot. But, I actually really have no one.

• Yeah :( I wanna boyfriend who cares, wants to cuddle with me, kiss me, hug me and be there for me and I'd do the same in return. Anybody wanna cuddle right now? :)

• Nope. Never.

What Guys Said 3

• It's not really about having someone in general. It's about having someone there with you at that moment. I do feel lonely most of the times, because i see my friends only once in a week or once in two weeks.

• Personally, when I have a girlfriend, especially one who I actually respect then I really do not feel lonely. I truly feel more complete and healthy when I'm in a relationship period.

• Nvr felt that way in a rong time after i met ma other half #Foreveralone loser like meh whos amazing name is @cinderelli 😚