What do you think about the woman who wrote this?

I seen this post on facebook and many things ran through my mind. What do y'all think?

'This is fucking ridiculous. I mean I feel like I can never say how I truly feel that anyone because there's always going to be people or someone who will jump my shit for speaking my mind or heart and making things worse for me emotionally. So I bottle shit inside. I feel like I want to snap I don't have no where to turn to. I don't want to burden people with my fucked up problems and its making me fucking crazy. I don't want to go to therapy though EVERYONE KNOWS I badly BADLY need it. I fucking hate that the therapist manipulates me into crying. I fucking hate crying in front of people I can't fucking stand it. I know the therapist is there to help and not hound me for crying or make me feel less of a woman but still. I feel like I'm carrying so much weight on my shoulders. I feel like the weight of the world is on me. Beating me down relentlessly. I feel emotionally and mentally drained from life's circumstances and the only one who manages to put love in my eyes is my daughter. I need a spa day or something. Go get my nails done or something step up my game. I don't give a shit if men think women getting their nails done is VANITY mother fucker please I don't fucking care anymore. Let me be vain since you men want to have your fucking cake and eat it too. I can too. I have realized one thing. There's a million miles of dick in this world there's no sense in crying over one.'

Most Helpful Guy

• She sounds (reads?) like she was under pressure and one small thing just caused her to snap, the proverbial straw that broke the camel's back. I don't know if posting it on Facebook is a good idea, but i suppose she feels at a loss for how to express herself.

Most Helpful Girl

• Tl;dr
    Sounds whine-y

• besides that

• nope its not me. she's my friend on facebook. im sure you know what B**** is. i know you can't be that dumb!

• So is your friend a single mother? Recently got dumped? Lol

What Guys Said 3

• That is a proper whinge

• The beautiful thing about facebook is its there forever. Delete it and it's still in the database. I don't remember how, but you can get the transcript of all you facebook history. It's free domain. Employers can get it. It has something to do with the terms and conditions that we accept when we sign up for facebook. That being said. I don't feel sorry for her. She refuses to get help. Not much you can do with a person like that.

• Crazy I think.

What Girls Said 0