My life is so boring?

My life is so boring at the moment and I'm having trouble shaking it off. I just do the same thing every week.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Everybody's life is boring! Are you going to school for something you really like? Do you really enjoy your friends or your town? You get to choose those things, but most of us aren't rock stars so life is a little mundane for sure.

• Yeah, I guess I just feel like I'm just stuck in a routine and I can't get out :/. I just don't have any motivation to do anything new.

• It sounds like most of your life centers around going to school, so you should change your focus to going to school to learn something you're really passionate about that makes you feel happy to learn.

• ok thanks 😊

What Guys Said 4

• change your name to pizzagirl22

• Lol it'll definitely help

• your daily routine is exactly the same as mine WOW except I very rarely ever meet up wth friends anymore

• Then do anything else I mean do something new every week 😂

• what u do?

• During the week I go to uni and study the go home and during the weekend I just work, sometimes go out with friends and finish up anything I haven't done during the week for uni. It's so boring, I'm sick of it.

• Dating won't make her life less boring

• You act like men are supposed to solve all her problems

• Go to a party then run naked across campus

What Girls Said 3

• I feels you.

• Find different things to do then. Hang out with friends, try a new hobby, sport, etc. Do what would make you happy.

• Try to change it or see a counselor. Try to do things that make you happy. Try not to compare your life to anyone else's