What was the most number of downvotes you ever got on an opinion?

7 male downvotes beats the record for me. I hope this doesn't affect my % or quality.

still wow... a simple comment made 7 guys hate me for that day.

I have never ever before exceded more than 4 once a long time ago. But usually, most think I'm fair in my other opinions... it was just specific controversial topic that I wanted to state it better but it just came out so simple and they must have thought I was being mean or something.
It's not 7 now. It's now 13 male downvotes with 14 female upvotes. Oh well.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 4

• wow, I think 2 was the most I have gotten. what did you say?

• Something I wanted to state in another elaborated way but it came out too simple. The guys were only seeing things from their point of view while ignoring a woman's pov.

When I wrote the answer, I was working at the same time and wrote fast.

• Don't worry about downvotes. Most downvotes are troll votes anyway.

• maybe a couple.

• 13 was my records

• Just look it up and it was gone up to 13 male downvotes (followed with 14 female upvotes)

What Girls Said 3

• I think I got like 11 downvotes on something and it was all by males :P

• yeah... they tend to downvote for instance you they feel you're not agreeing with them or sometimes for silly stuff.

• any comment I make about being pro life is an instant donvote for me. lolol
    soggy bitches.

• yeah that sucks. I think as long as you're explaining your reasons and it's just an opinion there is nothing wrong with it.

I generally lead more to pro life on normal circumstances but in the case of rape, I wouldn't hesitate to have an abortion. That would be too much of a traumatic experience I feel I wouldn't be able to deal with, to have to carry the child of the monster. A horrible case once was on TV about a 10-11 year-old girl getting raped and becoming pregnant as a result.

My only two exceptions are rape or if the woman's life is at really high risk and she's going to die.

• I dunno.. I never notice..