Do you think height increasing after age of 21 will be possible after 10 years from now?

I am damn 5'5 I am very short and I had no girlfriends in my entire life. I am 23 years old.
I tried grow taller e-book and supplements , exercises about back bone and spine. Eating great vegetables everyday balanced. But nothing helped me. They are saying its possbile in websites all of them are trygint to absorb money from the people.

Execises , good enough sleep everyday= No effect at all

Pills or eating well + sleep well for Growth hormone= No effect at all.

I did all of these since 2 years almost.

AND I didn't grow 0.1 milimeters. I am still at terrible 5'5.

Don't say be peaceful with yourself or be thankful. There is nothing to be thankful. Life is not like life for me I am like in prison when I wake up everyday in the morning.

Most Helpful Girl

• You height will stay same.. Daniel Radcliff is 5 5". 😊

Most Helpful Guy

• Hey, I'll start off by saying thing. Your heart matters, not your height.
    Anyway, how tall is your maternal grandpa? if he is well above you then you do have a chance of increasing. what about your father?
    According to genetics, you are likely to pick up a lot of stuff from your mother and in this case, your grandpa's height is much more likely than your father's. Although height is play of genetics, some exercises such as swimming tend to really pull up your height.
    As for age, your height can even increase uptill 25. It all depends upon and individual's body
    Hope this helps
    Best of luck!

What Girls Said 2

• If you are really serious about it you can get leg lengthening surgery.
    I know many woman do care about height but there are some that dont.

• its very expensive on these years. I hope they find something new maybe in future 10 years from now.

• I hadn't looked into the price but I guess is would be expensive. Maybe one day the will do it with gene therapy or something.
      I've liked lots of shorter guys - and I am tall...

• I think that guys stop growing by 21, so if you've not grown by now, I doubt you will.

What Guys Said 5

• The premise of your question is wrong.

"Height increase" has been possible since at least the 1950s, when Soviet Dr. Gavril Ilizarov invented leg lengthening surgery.

• There are pretty amazing people shorter than you. Life is not about your height but what you make of it. work on other things that you can change. Like how to communicate with others. Get yourself a hobby.

• There is 1 weird trick though.. I grew 2 and a half inches in last 3 months. If you want to know, make sure you have $20 and a PayPal account.

• Nah you're done pretty much, sorry.

• ur done growing. it must suck to be the height of females and kids