Have you ever met someone who was surprisingly attractive?

Everyone has their preferences including race, style, back ground, etc, but have you met someone with a certain characteristic that you normally wouldn't find attractive, attractive?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, although I didn't meet him, just saw him in a resto. He had acne which I don't think anyone really considers attractive, so this isn't just because of preferences but something that people generally find unattractive. It wasn't just a few acne here and there too. He had a lot, like really. I'm not sure what it was - probably his facial structure and the aura he gave off, but I couldn't help but find him to be attractive, and I was actually very surprised with myself at that time. It just taught me even further to not rule out anything until it's there, because you never really know.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, and oddly enough it was a woman who had some form of dwarfism (I don't want to say she was a midget because it just sounds mean to me for some reason). The situation was really odd because my friend and I were walking in the mall and we both saw her walk out of this store. We couldn't take our eyes off her, not because she was short, but because she was the most beautiful women either of us had ever seen. We felt like dicks for oogling her, afraid we both looked like immature fools staring at the dwarf girl instead of two horny teenagers staring at a gorgeous woman.

What Girls Said 1

• I haven't met them but there's a sports guy who has a big nose and lots of my friends and family say, "He'd be better if his nose wasn't so big but honestly without his nose it wouldn't be him and I wouldn't see the appeal. It makes him unique. Its the same with another player who has big lips, if he didn't have them then their probably wouldn't be that urge to look at him because he's different. These characteristics that people often call 'ugly' often turn out to be the thing I like most about them.

• Tom Cruise is a classic for attractive. even though he has a big nose.
      I think big lips are attractive - more to kiss you with 😉... no I dont have big lips...

What Guys Said 1

• Yes, yes and yes
    Such a shocker