Why do people want to be the opposite of their true gender?

Like a man wanting to be a woman or a woman wanting to be a man.

0|0
1|5

Most Helpful Guy

• Because they have mental health issues. You are the gender that you are given regardless of what you do with your bodies.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• They don't. They want to express their true gender.

0|0
    0|2
    • Express their true gender? I'm sorry, but isn't their true gender the gender they were born with?

• Show All
    • The fact that you just said something like just shows that talking to you is pointless. I'm sorry you think the way you do, but I'm not really interested in this conversation any more. Sorry.

• I could say the same - talking to you seems to be pointless.

What Guys Said 4

• Like the other user said, probably something mentally wrong with them. What annoys is when people claim they are changing to their "true gender". Mutilating your genitals and then start cross-dressing? No... To ignore biology in this topic is retarded.

Once a man always a man, once a woman always a woman.

0|1
    0|0
  • Men and women aren't opposites, they are complimentary. The difference is that between the poles of a magnet and two pieces of a jigsaw puzzle. Thing of them as opposites is utterly wrong-headed, perverse really.

0|0
    0|0
  • Some people are born in the right body and some are not but there is a Kensey scale that in some ways can pertain to this issue.

0|0
    0|0
    • You mean the Kinsey scale? That's about sexuality, not gender, so it won't really help, but it is interesting.

• @fauchelevent It is interesting and actually in ways pertains to this. We are all different in experiences and genetics and we have different levels of masculinity and femininity. We all have different levels of hormones and chemicals and we all have different upbringings. Some people have crossed the line chemically and or emotionally from the gender they were born in.

• they are just phaggots

0|0
    0|0