How do I charge my iPhone 4s without a charger?

My chargers keep on breaking, and I have to do all this weird shit to the wires so it charges but I finally lost my patience and pulled the charger head from the cable so I'm wondering if there is a way to charge my phone without a charger. I won't be able to get one for a while, I think.

• Nope, you need a charger
    100% (9)67% (8)81% (17)Vote
  • Yeah, there is a way (explain)
    0% (0)33% (4)19% (4)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
2|8

Most Helpful Girl

• Pretty sure you need a charger for it. I've never heard of anyone charging one without a charger.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• If it has a usb port, which it should have, it may well charge from any powered usb port. A usb hub, a PC, etc.

I leave my Galaxy Ace connected to my pc all the time at home. My main pc is on 24/7.

0|0
    0|0
    • iPhones use proprietary Apple connectors instead of type B micro USB.

• Show All
    • They have the detachable USB cord on their chargers now from what I understand so you don't need to buy more than one cable. But I am glad everyone else has decided on micro USB type B... which will soon change to the reversible Type C which will be much better!
      As for 3.5mm audio jacks, Apple are going to cut the pole in half to a D shape to make their phones thinner. More proprietary connectors, yay!

• Thanks for MHG!!

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 7

• Get a 20 M steel pole. Attach tour phone to the top and wait for a thunder storm. Or change your religion and pray to Thor, God of Thunder.
    media.giphy.com/media/wJcSauzzjSjEA/giphy.gif

1|1
    0|0
  • Isn't there a way you can charge stuff by riding on a bike that's attracted to a battery and wires? Try that.

1|1
    0|0
  • I had the same problem with my I 5 , if you are using after market chargers like I was , get away from them. While they will save you a few bucks in the short term , it doesn't save you anything if you have to keep replacing them. I finally went and got the real I phone charger and the problem cured its self

0|0
    0|0
  • Ofcourse you can, just plug it in to your machine. It will be a very slow charging process though.

0|1
    0|0
  • Get one off Ebay for like 5 quid dude.

0|0
    0|0
  • power banks?

0|0
    0|0
  • USB cable or a Halo battery operated charger.

0|0
    0|0