Are my drawings/scetches good or the worse you seen ever? What do you think?

My sister @FinnishBeautyGirl told me to mention you and i'd be glad if you'd coment my pics, please :) Thanks ♥
@sexyphil
@Paris13
@Star_Lord
@CHARismatic110
@unforgiven90

Thank you for everyone who answer me!

Most Helpful Guy

• You have improved a lot from the last time I saw your drawing, Keep up the good work :D

(if that was you I gave my opinion on last time or your sister, i got confused lol)

The first two eyes are very beautiful, try with water colors next time instead of sketch pens, it might seem intimidating, but trust me, it is worth it. I believe the pupil can use slightly more definition.

The unsketched portrait looks great !

The anime character looks great, the jacket looks incomplete though, you can do so much more work on the collar. You nailed the eyes though.

The horse I find the best among, please do the whole body.

The structure is amazing, if you drew that without any reference, hats off. It's so easy to ignore the basics once you get a nic of propotions, but I am glad you didn't choose the easy way.

Most Helpful Girl

• Thank you, @FinnishShyGirl for asking my Opinion with these Most amazing drawings. I find them quite beautiful, You a Real talent, and Myself with being a Great writer, I wish I could be as articulate here, Dear... Sadly I can only draw stick people.
    Good luck, you have Potential in the Art world. xxoo

What Guys Said 13

• YOU young lady sure are the more emotional one amongst the 2 of you angels I think :D <3

A lot of emotion exudes from what you depict here. They are beautiful and touching as well as quite emotional :)

• Not bad at all, way better than anything I could do lol
    In the third picture down, I'd make the chin a bit more square at the bottom... the pointed chin gives it a more feminine look. Other than that, really good :)

• Really good! Very artistic, especially the horse. I get the feeling you could become an expert anime/manga artist! ( that's if I've got the names correct! )

• They are lovely sis, I like the first two and the last one, In the first one the eyes colour very cool, The second pictures are full of emotions, A crying sad boy lol, I like that kind of expression you used. Is he an Asian boy, Very Asian cartoon style thought. The last girl hair is amazing, also with a nice posture. is she wear a swimsuit? They all spectacular and awesome. You and your sister both are talented artists, Keep going , I wish I can see more in the nearfuture.

• Thank you so much bro. The last picture is just scetch, so she haven't swimsuit. Thanks for you:)

• Damn it... I really want to get back into drawing now because of you. Maybe I should try?

• Fantastico!

• Out of all of them, the horse is the only good one.

• damn! my cat can draw better than you. Then again, i don't have a cat. ... So i guess i could say you are pretty good. WTF did i just say? dunno, okay enough. i'm out

• wow I love the girl sketches all very lifelike. The horse is good too. Something I could never draw. @FinnishShyGirl both you and your sister are very talented

• Looks really good, you should keep it up, you can try it professionally later on if you're interested...

• They're nice
    Upload more some time ^^

• Sure I've seen better, but that doesn't mean that you're bad
    You're a good artist, and keep up the good work!

• FUCK ANIME I BET YOU ARE A BRONY JESUS FUCKING CHRIST. In all seriousness though, you have talent so I'd suggest drawing good stuff instead of anime bs. I liked the more abstract female form sketch though, that was excellent.

What Girls Said 8